Logo
  Saturday, May 26, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

DEAD MAGELLAN PLATINUM   
I HAVE AN OLD MAGELLAN PLATINUM AND DOWNLOADED THE NEWEST FIRMWARE FOR THE DEVICE.
IT WAS WORKING FINE -BUT NOW IT IS DEAD (WON'T EVEN BOOT).
THIS HAPPENED WHEN THE UNIT WAS NEW - I SENT IT TO MAGELLAN AND THEY FIXED IT, SAYING IT WAS A FIRMWARE BUG.
THEY NOW SAY THEY WON'T SUPPORT THE GPS BECAUSE OF IT'S AGE.
I WANT MY SON TO USE IT AS IT HAS LOTS OF FEATURES CURRENT CONSUMER GPS DON'T HAVE -LIKE BAROMETRIC RECORDING,TEMPERATURE RECORDING AND THE ABILITY TO DOWNLOAD TRACKS (ALTITUDE, ROUTE, TIME AND TEMPERATURE)

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Hytran v3.1.2
409077Famous Software ftp download Latest crack software ftp download past_13#mail.ru----- change "#" to "@" ...
49 Icaros Ips 4.1
CG/Mold/CAD/CAM/CAE/CFD/EDA/Science/Geological/Structure/Transportation Anything you need, just email to: ...
SCADE Suite R15
921265Crack download software GC-powerstation 2016 v16.1.8 x64 paradigm geolog v7.4 Graitec OMD v2016 Geoteric ...
How to use the GPS online tracking software
This is an easy operation system for vehicle fleet management through the GPS tracking technology. The (AVL) automatic ...
IES.VisualAnalysis.v11.00.0008
024784crack software download Rocscience.Slide.v6.0.29 CFTurbo v9.2.4 Cadmai.v4.6 SCHOUENBERG.CALCMASTER.V6.1 Talren4 ...
I-Cliqq Ver 2.0
956817Crack download software2014F AVEVA.PID.12.1.SP2 AVEVA Everything3D v1.1 AVEVA Instrumention v12.1.1 AVEVA REVIEW ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*