Logo
  Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Inrix GPS helps traffic on I-95   
Company called Inrix based in Kirkland, Washington was called in by NJ Authority to anlyse GPS traffic data and provide update police and motorists with traffic conditions of I-95 in NJ.

Post Response 
GPSGuru
01/31/2008
08:17:25 PM
Tried to call Inrix
Today, I tried to follow up on this release with Inrix but phones seem busy all the time. Does anyone knows more information about I-95 Project?

1  |
Related Forums   
Alvaro Morata's move to Cheap RS Gold
He denticulate four goals in RuneScape Gold 30 appearances on accommodation at St Etienne endure year.The 24-year-old ...
GPS navigation solution development
Tamo technology co.,ltd was founded since 2003.it has own SMT factory and Rearch&Development department.it is a ...
GPS bus audio video auto announce system
GPS BUS AUTO ANNOUNCER: Want to auto announce any audio to introduce sight spot? Want to auto announce audio at ...
vehicle tracking unit and vehicle tracking system
Can any one please tell me, what is the difference between vehicle tracking unit and vehicle tracking system? I want to ...
We consistently try to Mmogo NBA Live Mobile
Zidane said: 'We've had some actual adequate players move on and some adolescent guys arise in. We consistently try to ...
Fleet Management
Your vehicles are constantly in motion, and often out of sight, but with GPLogger visibility is always at your ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*