Logo
  Sunday, January 29, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Inrix GPS helps traffic on I-95   
Company called Inrix based in Kirkland, Washington was called in by NJ Authority to anlyse GPS traffic data and provide update police and motorists with traffic conditions of I-95 in NJ.

Post Response 
GPSGuru
01/31/2008
08:17:25 PM
Tried to call Inrix
Today, I tried to follow up on this release with Inrix but phones seem busy all the time. Does anyone knows more information about I-95 Project?

1  |
Related Forums   
tour bus multi languages audio system
GPS triggered audio tour entertainment on buses Automated(GPS triggered),pre-recorded commentary in muliple languages ...
Laptops with GPS
Are there any models of laptop nowadays that comes with a GPS device built in? If you know some, please ad post on this ...
I am only a little afraid with Rs gold long run
Idk I am only a little afraid with Rs gold long run, I wish it to do able-bodied but I in actuality do not see ...
GPS SatNav from TeleNav
Customers of German company T-Mobile in Austria can now navigate using software called SatNav. More wireless devices ...
Quarter of online consumers will buy GPS
This information just in, A quarter of online consumers will buy a GPS device within a year as reported by the Consumer ...
Hemisphere is a GPS manufacturer
Hemisphere concentrated its efforts in building GPS devices for agricultural markets. some of the devices used during ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*