Logo
  Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Inrix GPS helps traffic on I-95   
Company called Inrix based in Kirkland, Washington was called in by NJ Authority to anlyse GPS traffic data and provide update police and motorists with traffic conditions of I-95 in NJ.

Post Response 
GPSGuru
01/31/2008
08:17:25 PM
Tried to call Inrix
Today, I tried to follow up on this release with Inrix but phones seem busy all the time. Does anyone knows more information about I-95 Project?

1  |
Related Forums   
Wireless Video Audio Camera Jammer
This device can block wireless and pinhole videos, cameras and recorders with in 15 meter radius through jam the ...
Microsoft AutoRoute 2010
Where can I get a license for Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 GPS software? I have loaded into my laptop and installed but it ...
ProLink GPS is offered by Tidewater
Tidewater Golf Club Offering ProLink GPS device to play golf, not its like part of golfer experience on a golf course.
Osrs is a fantastic game to start with
Osrs is an excellent game for somebody just starting out with all the franchise. As no way in hell could I go back to ...
GPS, tracking lost vehicles?
Yes! GPS serves only for tracking, navigation and mapping purposes, but due some advancements, GPS plays a vital role ...
GPS advertising
Company called Loopt which which helps in finding your friends on the map and provides other social network tools for ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*