Logo
  Sunday, May 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Inrix GPS helps traffic on I-95   
Company called Inrix based in Kirkland, Washington was called in by NJ Authority to anlyse GPS traffic data and provide update police and motorists with traffic conditions of I-95 in NJ.

Post Response 
GPSGuru
01/31/2008
08:17:25 PM
Tried to call Inrix
Today, I tried to follow up on this release with Inrix but phones seem busy all the time. Does anyone knows more information about I-95 Project?

1  |
Related Forums   
Insurer in Australia uses GPS in cars
On big Insurer in Australia started to plant GPS devices into cars upon request of car owners, so that they can track ...
car gps navigation
hello everyone is there any gps industrial report? Thanks for sharing in advance.
Entrepreneurship
Did you know that GPS devices are not only for Government purposes alone, it is also used for business as well. Many ...
ProLink GPS is offered by Tidewater
Tidewater Golf Club Offering ProLink GPS device to play golf, not its like part of golfer experience on a golf course.
Ask Mobile GPS
Ask Mobile GPS was launched on Ask.com's Web site on Friday. In collaboration with the cell phone companies ask will ...
GPS, tracking lost vehicles?
Yes! GPS serves only for tracking, navigation and mapping purposes, but due some advancements, GPS plays a vital role ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*