Logo
  Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

movies questions on apple's products   
I just got my first MAC and am trying to create my Media Library for iTunes on a WD MyBook Live network drive. All my iTunes CDs and movies will be in here. My goal is to input all my Blu-rays into this unit for all devices to access. The question is what format of conversion should I use?

I have the iPad (next month the new iPad), MAC Mini, Apple TV 3, and will be switching back to the iPhone on the next release. What format will allow the full 1080p as the conversion, then I send the file to each device as needed when I travel?

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
garmin gps nuvi
My gps mount came apart and my gps fell hard on the dashboard. Still works great, however the slide button on the top ...
How to Watch DVD Movies on iPad easily with iFunia
What movie format will iPad play? How to convert a movie compatible to iPad movie format without buying the movie with ...
How to convert 4K Videos with 4K Video Converter
4K, full name of 4K resolution, also called 4K2K, refers to a display device or content having horizontal resolution on ...
My PhD research point
Hi all I going to do my PhD in GPS technology. Could please help me to find research point on GPS technology ? Thanks
Software >> crackz !!
For prices and delivery email to: qwq656qwq@gmail.com SOFTWARE ! Download cracked: 20-20 Design 9 Download ...
9 New Vehicle Navigation Units
Magellan an industry leader in GPS navigation and positioning has introduced Nine New Vehical Navigation Units. These ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*