Logo
  Saturday, January 20, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Need help building a trail map   
I need to build a trail map for a recreation area. I want to do an easy to view overview of the area as well as small visual's of the individual trails, including a profile view. This involves both hiking and biking trails.

What program/gps would you suggest to do this? I would prefer to have a topo style map that doesn't overpower the trails and be able to download the gps files to show the trails on the map. I have photoshop cs5 so I can handle a layer .psd file.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Microsoft Streets and Trips in Microsoft MapPoint
I have GPS loaded with Microsoft Streets and Trips software but got several issues and problems with it. GPS is not ...
Map updates nuvi
Does anyone have North America map updates for nuvi 260w. I cant afford to buy them and im tired of it getting me lost ...
Bing GPS Maps
I have wireless phone with Bing GPS maps installed on it and I was wondering if I can use Bing GPS Maps while on the ...
tomtom one wiped maps
i have a tomtom one 1st edition,,,have accidently wiped maps from sd card have reloaded software but cannot find any ...
ineed to download maps
for finedrive 400 gps please thx
Nuvi 880 am
i accidently deleted all my data of the gps, in order to crash the gps to restore it cause it was messing up, and now i ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*