Logo
  Monday, September 24, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

locate a gps on my Porsche...   
Recently I bought an old Porsche for not much money. The 3rd day I had it while returning from town in the dark, some fool came roaring up behind me a ...I outran him like playing with a baby for about 8 miles on a very dark and windy road. As I swung into my road, he went by doing 70 in a 35....oh, it was a sherrif!
Well, long story short, a month later my car ended up in impound, and came back with a gps, Problem: I can't find it. Even with a $200 device that vibrates and lights up when the gps is active. It acts like it's using the frame as an antennae. The locator indicates that it's under the dashboard in the heater/fan box. Then the signal appears to be coming from under the front right strut. Then a door. Question: where are most gps`s located? Is there a way to disable it?

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Nuvi 1450
I just got a Garmin Nuvi 1450. I have started to download updates for the Southeast U.S. It says estimated download ...
IHS Harmony 2015.2
999042crack software download Datakit Cross Manager v2014.1 Cliosoft SOS v5.31 Linux CHAM Phoenics v2011 Vector Fields ...
CST STUDIO SUITE 2014 Win&Linux
145082 Run cracked softwares pls email neroday@inbox.ru DHI.MIKE.ZERO.v2012 ...
55 Schlumberger intersect 2014.1
Email me about your needs. Ctrl + F to search the program you need. If you need them for test and personal use, please ...
63 GC-PowerStation.v15.1.6
CG/Mold/CAD/CAM/CAE/CFD/EDA/Science/Geological/Structure/Transportation Anything you need, just email to: ...
SST Systems Caepipe v7.0
346362Crack download software2014F kubrix v15.05 x64 worknc dental v4.13 Moldex3D R13.0 SP1 Stampack v6.1 3D-Tool ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*