Logo
  Thursday, October 21, 2021
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

locate a gps on my Porsche...   
Recently I bought an old Porsche for not much money. The 3rd day I had it while returning from town in the dark, some fool came roaring up behind me a ...I outran him like playing with a baby for about 8 miles on a very dark and windy road. As I swung into my road, he went by doing 70 in a 35....oh, it was a sherrif!
Well, long story short, a month later my car ended up in impound, and came back with a gps, Problem: I can't find it. Even with a $200 device that vibrates and lights up when the gps is active. It acts like it's using the frame as an antennae. The locator indicates that it's under the dashboard in the heater/fan box. Then the signal appears to be coming from under the front right strut. Then a door. Question: where are most gps`s located? Is there a way to disable it?

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
64 Polar Instruments Si9000e 2014 v14.07
Full functions crack software running. ******* Ctrl + F to search program with crack ********* Email for software ...
Need Help With Choosing Automotive GPS
Hi Guys, First of all I just want to say these are some great forums you have here, this is my first post. Here ...
Skylineglobe.TerraExplorer.Pro.V6.1.1
763484crack software download DNV PHAST RISK v6.7 DNV Sesam v2013.12 Beicip-Franlab Genex v4.0.3 ShipWeight ...
64 IHS Harmony 2015.2
Email me about your needs. Ctrl + F to search the program you need. If you need them for test and personal use, please ...
Magellan 4370 reset
To reset a 4370, what do you have to do besides pressing the reset button. My Magellan 4370 has died.
Steinberg Cubase 7.5.30
985356crack software download Gemcom Surpac v6.7.0 x64 Cliosoft SOS v5.31 Linux CHAM Phoenics v2011 Vector Fields ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*