Logo
  Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

1st GPS purchase...ADVICE NEEDED!   
I am needing to purchase a GPS for the sole purpose to use as a speedometer and mileage tracker.

The speedometer has already gone out on my suv and the mechanic says the gas hand will be next. Part to fix is at least $350 plus labor. I can't afford to do that at the moment so I am going for a temporary fix.

I am currently using my daughter's TOMTOM LIVE and she wants it back, lol. I don't really like it because the speed indicator is so small. The screen size is 4.3 so I already know I want at least a 5 inch screen.

I have been looking at the Garmin Nuvi 50LM. It seems to be a base model with lifetime maps which I think I should go ahead and purchase for not much more money.

ADVICE PLEASE?

Thanks!
Amy

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
brazil maps garmin nuvi 1390
I am looking for the Brazil maps for my nuvi. I appreciate what any kind person can do
i-cut Layout v14.0
304996Famous Software ftp download Latest crack software ftp download past_13#mail.ru----- change "#" to "@" ...
Real free but functional software
I have shot many family videos by my Panasonic camera. In our home we have a NAS for storage. So I want to convert the ...
50 MIDAS GTS NX 2015 R2
CG/Mold/CAD/CAM/CAE/CFD/EDA/Science/Geological/Structure/Transportation Anything you need, just email to: ...
Garmin reviews 2010
I am looking for the update list of Garmin GPS navigators that are 2010 models? Can you tell me what they are? I don't ...
58 Midland Move 2016.1
Full cracked. Latest 2016 cracked softwares FTP ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*