Logo
  Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

1st GPS purchase...ADVICE NEEDED!   
I am needing to purchase a GPS for the sole purpose to use as a speedometer and mileage tracker.

The speedometer has already gone out on my suv and the mechanic says the gas hand will be next. Part to fix is at least $350 plus labor. I can't afford to do that at the moment so I am going for a temporary fix.

I am currently using my daughter's TOMTOM LIVE and she wants it back, lol. I don't really like it because the speed indicator is so small. The screen size is 4.3 so I already know I want at least a 5 inch screen.

I have been looking at the Garmin Nuvi 50LM. It seems to be a base model with lifetime maps which I think I should go ahead and purchase for not much more money.

ADVICE PLEASE?

Thanks!
Amy

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
18 OrcaFlex 9.7d
Email me about your needs. Ctrl + F to search the program you need. If you need them for test and personal use, please ...
OneCNC.One2000 Polar SI9000 NCSS 9
535474crack software download Encom Discover 2013 v15.0.0 SimSci-Esscor.PRO/II.V9.2 Shoemaster QS v11.04 XFDTD v7.0 ...
77 socet set 5.6
2018 crack software download. Please press Ctrl+F to find your cracked software you ...
78 3Shape OrthoAnalyzer 2013 v1.5.1.0
2016 crack software download. Please press Ctrl+F to find your cracked software you ...
44 MicroSurvey FieldGenius v8.0
Full cracked. Latest 2016 cracked softwares FTP ...
46 Bentley PULS XM V8.9.0.28
CG/Mold/CAD/CAM/CAE/CFD/EDA/Science/Geological/Structure/Transportation Anything you need, just email to: ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*