Logo
  Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

1st GPS purchase...ADVICE NEEDED!   
I am needing to purchase a GPS for the sole purpose to use as a speedometer and mileage tracker.

The speedometer has already gone out on my suv and the mechanic says the gas hand will be next. Part to fix is at least $350 plus labor. I can't afford to do that at the moment so I am going for a temporary fix.

I am currently using my daughter's TOMTOM LIVE and she wants it back, lol. I don't really like it because the speed indicator is so small. The screen size is 4.3 so I already know I want at least a 5 inch screen.

I have been looking at the Garmin Nuvi 50LM. It seems to be a base model with lifetime maps which I think I should go ahead and purchase for not much more money.

ADVICE PLEASE?

Thanks!
Amy

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
KingView v6.55 Win64
000814crack software download DNV PHAST RISK v6.7 DNV Sesam v2013.12 Beicip-Franlab Genex v4.0.3 DNV PHAST v6.7 ...
17 3Shape Dental System 2014 v2.9.9.5_x64
2016 crack software download. Please press Ctrl+F to find your cracked software you ...
Looking For Free Maps for Typhoon MyGuide 3600GO
I am looking for free maps for my Typhoon model MyGuide 3600GO ?? I need your help...
In Path of Exile
It even has a distinct sub tab for each of the various maps that's a fine touch and shaped and exceptional ones ...
gps guided multilingual tour commentary system
Multilingual Tour Commentary Wireless solution,no wire needed GPS to auto announcer audio video at coordinates based ...
gps multilingual tour commentary
Wireless solution,no wire needed GPS to auto announcer audio video at coordinates based on GPS technology Support 16 ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*