Logo
  Monday, September 23, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

next stop announcement system for buses   
Want to auto announce any audio to introduce sight spot?
Want to auto announce audio at any coordinate(longitude and Lagitude)?
Want to auto announce any video advertisements at appoint longitude and latitude?
Want to manage your bus station well? Want to auto announce audio video?
Want to auto announce the station name and message?
Want to auto display next station and over speed Please inquiry us ?
Tamo Technology Co.,Ltd offer GPS Public Transport Auto Announce&Advertisement device,
The best choice for the public transport system,such as: bus,tour guide bus,metro ,train Etc.
Auto announce the audio,video advertisement,information by GPS.
Easy to manage your public transport system Easy update your advertisements Newest Technology Simple Installation Lowest Cost Wifi We can offer whole solution for LED destination board and Video advertising LCD ,GPS station auto announce.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
magellan roadmaster 1424
does this unit show bodies of water such as rivers and lakes and name the major ones?
Google maps geocaching
I just read online that many people use Google maps for Geocaching but how? I downloaded Google maps on my computer but ...
Onyx ProductionHouse Ver 11.2
801891Crack download software2014F AVEVA.PID.12.1.SP2 AVEVA Everything3D v1.1 AVEVA Instrumention v12.1.1 AVEVA REVIEW ...
31 sum3d dental 2016 x64
Full cracked. Latest 2017 cracked softwares FTP ...
Radimpex tower7 v7.5.20
3151462017 crack software download. Please press Ctrl+F to find your cracked software you needed. ...
ModelSim.Xilinx.Edition.II.v5.6A
044217Crack download software PSSE v33.5.2 Zirkonzahn modellier v1.0 Honeywell UniSim Design R440 ZirkonZahn exocad ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*