Logo
  Sunday, May 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Mapping software for IFinder Hunt   
I just bought my first GPS Lawrence iFINDER Hunt. Can anybody provide me with the information of as to who makes good map software and is it affordable?

Post Response 
roingin
03/24/2008
04:56:54 AM

You can try Lawrence original maps or Optional Mapping Accessories Pack (U.S. Topo) that includes Map Create U.S. Topo mapping software with unique hunting database, one MMC/SD memory card, and an MMC/SD card reader with USB connector.

1  |
Related Forums   
Low Cost Gps Software for Palm OS
i have a Palm TX and world like to use it as a portable Gps. I will be purchasing a Navigator soon i don't want to ...
I am breaking the Law?
I am from Cali...just moved there from SC. Could some one tell me if I am breaking the law by using suction mounts on ...
Buying a GPS
What are the necessary things to consider in buying a GPS gadget? Can anyone help me?
Best Navigational Software
Hi friends, I am a new owner of Curve 8320, I want to buy some software to find my way around the roads of the United ...
I NEED 2 INS Navigation Software Engineers
I need to find two INS Navigation Software Engineers with the following desired skills. • Minimum of M.Sc. in a ...
Can't install Home 2.2
I downloaded Home 2.2 for TomTom One it gives problems while installaling files. The program successfully gets ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*