Logo
  Sunday, April 5, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Mapping software for IFinder Hunt   
I just bought my first GPS Lawrence iFINDER Hunt. Can anybody provide me with the information of as to who makes good map software and is it affordable?

Post Response 
roingin
03/24/2008
04:56:54 AM

You can try Lawrence original maps or Optional Mapping Accessories Pack (U.S. Topo) that includes Map Create U.S. Topo mapping software with unique hunting database, one MMC/SD memory card, and an MMC/SD card reader with USB connector.

1  |
Related Forums   
Can't install Home 2.2
I downloaded Home 2.2 for TomTom One it gives problems while installaling files. The program successfully gets ...
mac software
Does anyone know or have Apple Mac software which is used to load new POI's onto Navman GPS units?
Need advice
Hi. I am extremely new to GPS. I want to buy a handheld GPS. Can anyone recommend me a good one? Thanks.
Activating TTS for 250W
Is there any ways to add TTs for 250W. Does someone knows or have done it? and if so plz reply....
need suggestions for a GPS Mount
Can anyone suggest me a good mount for my GPS Unit which for my in car GPS device?
Mercedes GPS update on DVD
I have Mercedes for two year now and need to update my built-in GPS navigator with new maps. I purchased Mercedes with ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*