Logo
  Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Big Screen GPS   
I am looking for a good GPS device with a big screen for my car navigation. Any recommendations

Post Response 
rookie09
03/24/2008
04:54:35 AM

The garmin Nuvi 5000 has a nice 5.2" screen. The only problem with it is that it does not have battery so it needs to be connected to work. It does come with power cable.

roingin
03/24/2008
06:42:44 AM

find tons of 5 inch screen devices by Garmin, Sony, Panasonic, ASUS, etc. I found that an ultra-portable PC is the best bet.

dcom
03/24/2008
11:15:09 PM
Garmin StreetPilot 7200
Garmin StreetPilot 7200 has almost 7 inch screen. You can get more info about SP 7200 at this site https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=6389.

1  |
Related Forums   
I am breaking the Law?
I am from Cali...just moved there from SC. Could some one tell me if I am breaking the law by using suction mounts on ...
Buy Madden NFL MUT coins PS4 on aoaue
If you want to buy NFL coins,Try the code "Jack" in aoaue.com to find amazing things. In any case, in Madden NFL 18, ...
I use GPS to track down my cheating partner
It's actually very simple. Get GPS that your partner uses, download recent trips from memory of the GPS device and plot ...
The GPS History
I have read that the global positioning system was created primarily for the military, since it was a project of our ...
I NEED 2 INS Navigation Software Engineers
I need to find two INS Navigation Software Engineers with the following desired skills. • Minimum of M.Sc. in a ...
Efficient and best in budget GPS device
I need a GPS device that is efficient and not so costly, that will fit my budget. Are there any GPS devices that would ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*