Logo
  Sunday, May 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Big Screen GPS   
I am looking for a good GPS device with a big screen for my car navigation. Any recommendations

Post Response 
rookie09
03/24/2008
04:54:35 AM

The garmin Nuvi 5000 has a nice 5.2" screen. The only problem with it is that it does not have battery so it needs to be connected to work. It does come with power cable.

roingin
03/24/2008
06:42:44 AM

find tons of 5 inch screen devices by Garmin, Sony, Panasonic, ASUS, etc. I found that an ultra-portable PC is the best bet.

dcom
03/24/2008
11:15:09 PM
Garmin StreetPilot 7200
Garmin StreetPilot 7200 has almost 7 inch screen. You can get more info about SP 7200 at this site https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=6389.

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin XT Nokia
OK, I have seen posts about Garmin XT Nokia. I am planning to bying one whcih is only $99 and I will let you know if it ...
Plazes with GPS
There are many social location based sites, I just want to share one of those sites with you. It's called Plazes and ...
Nuvi 750 street name display
I have recently bought the nuvi 750 and I am using it for my car navigation. It displays the next upcoming road and not ...
Suggestions for Rout planning on my PC
Can anyone tell me about which brand would provide me a better software for planning route on my personal computer ...
Wayfinder Navigatorâ„¢ 7
I used the wayfinder Navigation 7 software for my Nokia mobile phone and it works very well. I am quiet satisfied ...
Surveys for GPS
In United States and Western Europe, there were surveys conducted and has reported that about half of respondents wants ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*