Logo
  Saturday, September 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Multiple Addresses   
Hi friends! Just wanted to know if there is a GPS device where you can enter multiple addresses and the device would sort it out or do route optimization for you.

Post Response 
linkinp03
03/24/2008
04:38:21 AM

The Magellan 4050, HP10, and Garmin 700's all do that. There may be others.

durgcancon
03/24/2008
11:19:05 PM

I own Garmin Nuvi 700. It is the only device I have found doing True Route Optimization.

gadgetpit
03/24/2008
11:21:29 PM

As far as I know HP also has a true route optimization. I found that true route optimization is done by iGo2008 exclusive a product from HP.

Mira
12/22/2008
10:02:58 PM
Route Optimization
I to, would love to have my garmin do the route optimization. Enter multiple
addresses and have garmin sort it out to the most effiecient route.

1  |
Related Forums   
Efficient and best in budget GPS device
I need a GPS device that is efficient and not so costly, that will fit my budget. Are there any GPS devices that would ...
mono disposable earphones
-Plug Diameter:3.5mm -Plug Type:direct-emnedded -Frequency Range:20-20000(HZ) -Impedance:32O *It can in ...
Need Suggestions??
Im planning on purchasing a GPS Reciever but im pretty confused between the Garmin GPSMAP 276C and the Nextar Q3. ...
What size SD card
I recently updated the NA maps to CN NA 2008 on my c530 . I'm wondering what size SD card is needed to install the ...
Wayfinder Navigatorâ„¢ 7
I used the wayfinder Navigation 7 software for my Nokia mobile phone and it works very well. I am quiet satisfied ...
TomTom vs Garmin
I am trying to figure out what device to buy tomtom vs garmin and it seems to me that each company has top of the line ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*