Logo
  Sunday, January 29, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Suggestions for Rout planning on my PC   
Can anyone tell me about which brand would provide me a better software for planning route on my personal computer other than sending to GPS. Does Tom Tom provide better interfaces for route planning than Garmin?

Post Response 
doplari
03/25/2008
12:14:57 AM

Why don’t you go for Garmin Nuvi 850? Just try it out, you’ll really like it.It does an excellent route planning.

1  |
Related Forums   
Cracked Screen!!!!!!
Hi der i had just bought a GPS about a week ago and i already cracked the display.. can any1 help we as to where i can ...
Buying a GPS
What are the necessary things to consider in buying a GPS gadget? Can anyone help me?
Drive with condifence
you can drive with the condifence with Hertz NeverLost Navigation System which is a wonderful navigation system. I ...
Google error
Hi, I was searching for GPS related information on google.com but every time I click search I will get an error message ...
Surveys for GPS
In United States and Western Europe, there were surveys conducted and has reported that about half of respondents wants ...
Need Suggestions??
Im planning on purchasing a GPS Reciever but im pretty confused between the Garmin GPSMAP 276C and the Nextar Q3. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*