Logo
  Friday, October 18, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Map Update   
I have 2 Garmin StreetPilot 2820s, i just wanted know if it would be possible to copy my map update disc onto both GPS without buying another for other unit?

Post Response 
dcom
04/17/2008
12:44:08 AM

It is not possible as the update disc is valid for a single GPS unit, you have to buy another update disc if you wish to update the maps on the second unit

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS Map for Europe 2010
I have GPS navigator with USA Maps loaded on it and will be going to Europe soon and would like to have European GPS ...
DEM IMGs covering Indonesia for Garmin products
Searching the internet, found One guy who managed to create custom DEM files for garmin GPS. He said that the original ...
GPS Google Earth
I am probably being redundant here but in my prior post I was asking about Google GPS maps and I just wanted to make ...
Windows Mobile GPS
I have HTC phone with Windows Mobile OS installed on it. I am trying to find out if I can use GPS that comes with ...
Bing GPS Maps
I have wireless phone with Bing GPS maps installed on it and I was wondering if I can use Bing GPS Maps while on the ...
Map updates nuvi
Does anyone have North America map updates for nuvi 260w. I cant afford to buy them and im tired of it getting me lost ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*