Logo
  Friday, August 14, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Streetpilot c550, Car adapter   
I was using my GPS unit and it shut off in my car, and wouldn't turn back on. I looked adapter at the car unit and there wasn't any lights showing, usually which are there. Is there a way to test to know if there's something wrong with the car adapter? I know there shouldn't be anything wrong with the GPS itself since I just recently purchased it.

Post Response 
hellboy
04/17/2008
12:55:05 AM

Try a 12 Voltage Test light

hellboy
04/17/2008
12:56:17 AM

thx for the reply. i tried 12 Voltage Test light but still its not working.

hellboy
04/17/2008
12:56:59 AM

I think that the fuse to the outlet in the car may have blown and the outlet itself may be dead. Just try plugging to something else, either i-pod or cell phone,if they don't get power than change the fuse.

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin GPS V cannot locate satellites...sugestions
My GPS V does not locate a satallite signal. Any suggesions?
GPS HTC diamond
I forgot to mention that my GPS device is HTC diamond and I am looking for GPS upgrade for this model of HTC ...
GPS Batteries
I would like to find a place where I can buy GPS batteries. My battery is always running out of power within short ...
security pin for gps
Hi i wanted to ask whether one can activate a security pin or code to the gps so one cannot be able to use it without ...
TomTom GPS repair
I need to repair my TomTom GPS car navigator but it is out of warranty. Will TomTom still repair it even if it requires ...
TomTom leap year bug
Today it was announced that TomTom has "leap year bug" and it is causing satellite GPS navigation devices to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*