Logo
  Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin Streetpilot c550, Car adapter   
I was using my GPS unit and it shut off in my car, and wouldn't turn back on. I looked adapter at the car unit and there wasn't any lights showing, usually which are there. Is there a way to test to know if there's something wrong with the car adapter? I know there shouldn't be anything wrong with the GPS itself since I just recently purchased it.

Post Response 
hellboy
04/17/2008
12:55:05 AM

Try a 12 Voltage Test light

hellboy
04/17/2008
12:56:17 AM

thx for the reply. i tried 12 Voltage Test light but still its not working.

hellboy
04/17/2008
12:56:59 AM

I think that the fuse to the outlet in the car may have blown and the outlet itself may be dead. Just try plugging to something else, either i-pod or cell phone,if they don't get power than change the fuse.

1  |
Related Forums   
Flying with Garmin G1000
Garmin just released G1000 for planes and if you about to purchase Cessna 208 then you should consider asking your ...
GPS Navigation Car DVD Player
Shenzhen Baiteman Tech. Company Limited is a professional OEM ODM manufacturer of Car electronics. We offer series of ...
GPS for smartphone
Who is the primary developer for GPS chipset for all the new GPS enabled smartphones? I am really thinking that those ...
gps for trucks
Looking for GPS navigator for my for my truck. I am driver on long ranges and need bigger screen GPS....
Garmin Nuvi Switch Problems
For those of you that own a Nuvi 350/360/660 with an on/off power switch problem....don't worry you're not alone - The ...
up dating a magellan gps
i have a magellan navigation system which i have had now for 2yrs and i am trying to find out where can i go,and what ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*