Logo
  Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Will TT6 will run on T3   
It was nice to hear about the TomTom Navigator 6 Updated Maps, and I want to know whether TT6 will run on T3?

Post Response 
djisc
04/17/2008
01:42:31 AM

TT6 perfectly works on T3 and that is also in full screen, but you need to install some sort of software or fix which is available on their web sites.

kinkijo
04/17/2008
01:43:52 AM

Thx for the reply, I tried searching on their websites for the installation but i did not find any. I was thinking of calling support and ask them about it.

djisc
04/17/2008
01:45:04 AM

This would take more time, but think would be better, if you ask whether such installations are made available or have, they might help you to come out of it.

1  |
Related Forums   
Nuvi 660 France (Europe) map
I'm traveling to Paris and looking to update my Nuvi with France map. Hope someone can help.
Toyota GPS Update
Looking to update my Toyota GPS Maps but not sure where to start. I tried to call my dealer but he does not know... ...
Outdated Maps
I just bought a Garmin Nuvi 750, with intention that it would the best. But i was wrong, it does not include my own ...
Looking for Free Maps for Nokia GPS
I am in need of updating my Nokia GPS maps but would like to do it for free. I have 2008 GPS maps and need to update to ...
Pre-installed memory maps om Memory card
Hi, Is there a way to make my own SD card with pre-installed map? Just like the one Garmin sells? So that it can just ...
Need for update of my nuvi 200 for 2009
Hi, I look for help to update my Nuvi 200 for 2009. Please I appreciate any help. My mail adress: ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*