Logo
  Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Map update 7.15   
I have Tomtom and when i try to update to Mao 7.15 it take hours and hours for downloading and and at the end connection error occurs.any suggestions about getting those maps?

Post Response 
gadgetpit
04/17/2008
01:55:31 AM

Try to download it on some other PC and with some other connection which is more fast. I hope your using a broadband.

shania03
04/17/2008
01:56:32 AM

i have Faster internet which is 20 MB, i tried 5-6 times but it gives the same connection error.

gadgetpit
04/17/2008
02:06:45 AM

Keep on trying, mostly at late night when there is less internet traffic. Try to use some other browsers and check for the Firewall and Antivirus settings.

shania03
04/17/2008
03:14:48 AM

I think you r right i should change browsers and other setting, anyways thx
alot for the reply.

1  |
Related Forums   
Map of Europe for my TomTom One XL?
Where can I download free map of Europe for my TomTom one xl? Please help!
GPS maps for Mexico
I am traveling to Mexico this month and wanted to find out if GPS that works in USA will work in Mexico or if I need to ...
iway 250c map updates
I recently bought Iway 250c from Lawrence and I can't find out how to update maps on my unit. I really need updated ...
western & central europe maps
Hi can anyone help me with maps for western & central europe please I have tried all the ways to get it to work on my ...
GPS Tracking in Real Time
ZeroYourx.com has the newest innovation in asset tracking via a cell phone with sms capabilities. Ever worry about ...
Looking for Free Maps for Nokia GPS
I am in need of updating my Nokia GPS maps but would like to do it for free. I have 2008 GPS maps and need to update to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*