Logo
  Monday, February 17, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Map update 7.15   
I have Tomtom and when i try to update to Mao 7.15 it take hours and hours for downloading and and at the end connection error occurs.any suggestions about getting those maps?

Post Response 
gadgetpit
04/17/2008
01:55:31 AM

Try to download it on some other PC and with some other connection which is more fast. I hope your using a broadband.

shania03
04/17/2008
01:56:32 AM

i have Faster internet which is 20 MB, i tried 5-6 times but it gives the same connection error.

gadgetpit
04/17/2008
02:06:45 AM

Keep on trying, mostly at late night when there is less internet traffic. Try to use some other browsers and check for the Firewall and Antivirus settings.

shania03
04/17/2008
03:14:48 AM

I think you r right i should change browsers and other setting, anyways thx
alot for the reply.

1  |
Related Forums   
iPhone with 3D Maps
Apple's new 3D Maps will be part of next release of iPhone. My guess is that it will be part of iPhone 5. Really not ...
lost all maps on tom tom 30
have a tom tom go 30 series PB0408F02922. lost all amps and not back it up, what do i do, as i dont want to be ...
TomTom europe map download
I am going to Europe this month and would like to download Europena maps pn my TomTom GPS. I am not sure if it makes ...
South or Southern Africa map - Don't mind buying
For some reason I cannot purchase the South Africa map from the TomTom Canada site and when I switch to another site ...
maps for Magellan Maestro
I need maps of Portugal for my GPS
Gps mapping with mobile phone
I came across this cool little program recently which calculates heaps of data on your workouts. It uses your phone ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*