Logo
  Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

European map for Navigon 2100   
HI, I have Navigon 2100 and i want to try out the Navigon 2100 both in the US and in Europe. I just wanted to know does Navigon has European map available for download to the 2100 model ?

Post Response 
doplari
04/22/2008
03:19:52 AM

i think buying a US version Navigon and then buying a European map may not work. I called Navigon a few days ago to ask that very question...they said it was not possible at this time to load euro-maps on the US version of the Navigon.

hellboy
04/22/2008
03:21:36 AM

I think that it is just less expensive to get a GPS unit (e.g. Garmin 370) with both maps preloaded...good luck!

dcom
04/22/2008
03:24:37 AM

Thanks for your reply. The gps models with both US & Europe maps are too expensive. I think the cheapest way would be getting a Tomtom ONE XL with US map, then purchase European map........

1  |
Related Forums   
Windows 7 GPS
I am trying to find out information about windows 7 GPS capabilities. Is there a native built-in GPS application that ...
Making my own maps
hi, i have a Nuvi 350, and i was interested in downloading maps from mapsource or another mapping program onto my unit ...
Petro Canada bmp
I have installed several POI's on my TT without any problem but cannot get Petro Canada bmp working. Any idea?
Garmin Nuvi India Maps
I wanted to find out if I can download free Garmin Nuvi GPS Maps for India. I have Garmin Nuvi 200 that I bought in USA ...
GPS Google Earth
I am probably being redundant here but in my prior post I was asking about Google GPS maps and I just wanted to make ...
Be Onroad maps
I need to find Be Onroad maps for Russia. Can I buy it in the USA?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*