Logo
  Friday, January 18, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nuvi 760 FM Traffic - Not activated   
I have a Nuvi 760 and I am not getting traffic information. Is there something I need to do to activate my free subscription? The Quickstart instructions say I don't need to do anything.

Post Response 
pryes
04/23/2008
03:00:50 AM

When it is plugged in the receiver starts looking for a signal. Once it finds a signal, it activates itself.

praldu
04/23/2008
03:07:50 AM

But I am not getting any traffic info at all. I have the unit since last one month and it never shows any traffic info.

rockvan
04/23/2008
03:10:19 AM

Just try buy clicking traffic button and just see what it says.

praldu
04/23/2008
03:12:15 AM

Thanks everyone, I checked the traffic button and it says it is not yet expired so
probably my subscription is still active.

rockvan
04/23/2008
03:13:12 AM

if nothing is there then probably your traffic receiver is defective.

1  |
Related Forums   
need more info about signal jammer
I want to open a new business line of my company. after a market research,I'm interested in the signal jammer for ...
POI uploads for motorists
Do you know of any available GPS unit that allows POI uploads to warn motorists of upcoming red light signs or speed ...
Nexusone Review
I am looking for nexusone review from third party site. It seems that there is a lot of Reviews but they are all ...
How is TomTom XL330S?
I just read that TomTom is out with the new GPS device called XL330S. I have TomTom one and really happy with it. What ...
Recommend a GPS device with this specification
Hi, l want a GPS device that can be used to take readings of longitude and latitude of specific points and also being ...
Free GPS unit
I am looking for free GPS unit that may be contributed by some organizations to a non-profit companies. We are sch ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*