Logo
  Monday, December 18, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nuvi 760 FM Traffic - Not activated   
I have a Nuvi 760 and I am not getting traffic information. Is there something I need to do to activate my free subscription? The Quickstart instructions say I don't need to do anything.

Post Response 
pryes
04/23/2008
03:00:50 AM

When it is plugged in the receiver starts looking for a signal. Once it finds a signal, it activates itself.

praldu
04/23/2008
03:07:50 AM

But I am not getting any traffic info at all. I have the unit since last one month and it never shows any traffic info.

rockvan
04/23/2008
03:10:19 AM

Just try buy clicking traffic button and just see what it says.

praldu
04/23/2008
03:12:15 AM

Thanks everyone, I checked the traffic button and it says it is not yet expired so
probably my subscription is still active.

rockvan
04/23/2008
03:13:12 AM

if nothing is there then probably your traffic receiver is defective.

1  |
Related Forums   
Bluetooth and GPS
I got a ride home with my friend just this afternoon because my car was being repaired. I got fascinated with the GPS ...
Magellan 1200
I have got a Magellan 1200, and the device is really giving a problem, it locks up and the maps are really outdated. ...
Garmin Nuvi 205 vs TomTom One
I am deciding to buy Garmin or Tomtom and cannot come to a conclusion which is better. Can someone point to differences ...
Service Providers in India
I own a Delphi NAV 200 just wanted to know which are different GPS service Providers in India. thanks...
Garmin GPS 60 - Centrelines etc Between Waypoints
Hi All. I recently purchased a Garmin GPS 60. I have a couple of questions and hope that someone may be able to ...
Garmin Nuvi 310
I have a Nuvi 310 and it had come with v8 maps. The problem is it does not show street names instead that it show ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*