Logo
  Friday, April 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nuvi 760 FM Traffic - Not activated   
I have a Nuvi 760 and I am not getting traffic information. Is there something I need to do to activate my free subscription? The Quickstart instructions say I don't need to do anything.

Post Response 
pryes
04/23/2008
03:00:50 AM

When it is plugged in the receiver starts looking for a signal. Once it finds a signal, it activates itself.

praldu
04/23/2008
03:07:50 AM

But I am not getting any traffic info at all. I have the unit since last one month and it never shows any traffic info.

rockvan
04/23/2008
03:10:19 AM

Just try buy clicking traffic button and just see what it says.

praldu
04/23/2008
03:12:15 AM

Thanks everyone, I checked the traffic button and it says it is not yet expired so
probably my subscription is still active.

rockvan
04/23/2008
03:13:12 AM

if nothing is there then probably your traffic receiver is defective.

1  |
Related Forums   
Bluetooth and GPS
I got a ride home with my friend just this afternoon because my car was being repaired. I got fascinated with the GPS ...
GPS Solution with CDMA 450MHz ?
Hello guys..im not an expert with gps technologies. i have some horse in my farm. Sometimes they travel in wide pasture ...
TomTom XL335S Forum
Another good GPS navigator that was added to our site and we would like to open a forum topic on this GPS. Please ...
cell phone jammer
Your One Stop Solution for Cell phone jammer / mobile phone jammer / gps jammer / cell phone blocker
Review/ feedback on Meitrack devices
Has anyone used GPS trackers from Meitrack (aka Shenzhen Meiligao)? I'm evaluating GPS tracker manufacturers to ...
Nuvi 760 or Tom Tom 920T
I have been going online and reading about gps unit. Finally i selected Nuvi 760 and Tom Tom 920T for myself, but i ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*