Logo
  Saturday, January 18, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nuvi 760 FM Traffic - Not activated   
I have a Nuvi 760 and I am not getting traffic information. Is there something I need to do to activate my free subscription? The Quickstart instructions say I don't need to do anything.

Post Response 
pryes
04/23/2008
03:00:50 AM

When it is plugged in the receiver starts looking for a signal. Once it finds a signal, it activates itself.

praldu
04/23/2008
03:07:50 AM

But I am not getting any traffic info at all. I have the unit since last one month and it never shows any traffic info.

rockvan
04/23/2008
03:10:19 AM

Just try buy clicking traffic button and just see what it says.

praldu
04/23/2008
03:12:15 AM

Thanks everyone, I checked the traffic button and it says it is not yet expired so
probably my subscription is still active.

rockvan
04/23/2008
03:13:12 AM

if nothing is there then probably your traffic receiver is defective.

1  |
Related Forums   
Ford GPS Update
I have Ford Mustang with GPS built in and need to update magps on this GPS with the most recent maps for 2010. Where ...
650 vs 660
Are there any other differences between Nuvi 650 and 600 other than bluetooth and FM sound.
Please help.....
I recently got a Navigon 2100 and it worked well without any problem. I tried to upgrade the SD Reader card and lost ...
Google Phone Nexus
Do you know who is providing GPS chipset for Google Phone Nexus? I am trying to see if it is any better than iPhone GPS ...
SIM Card for GPS Tracker PLEASE HELP
I recently purchased a GPS tracker a G 204 for my car. All is working except I cannot get the GPS Tracker to ...
Lowrance AirMap 600C rescue??
I have a Lowrance AirMap 600C which is one pain in the neck. It is the most troublesome GPS device I have ever owned. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*