Logo
  Thursday, August 16, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nuvi 760 FM Traffic - Not activated   
I have a Nuvi 760 and I am not getting traffic information. Is there something I need to do to activate my free subscription? The Quickstart instructions say I don't need to do anything.

Post Response 
pryes
04/23/2008
03:00:50 AM

When it is plugged in the receiver starts looking for a signal. Once it finds a signal, it activates itself.

praldu
04/23/2008
03:07:50 AM

But I am not getting any traffic info at all. I have the unit since last one month and it never shows any traffic info.

rockvan
04/23/2008
03:10:19 AM

Just try buy clicking traffic button and just see what it says.

praldu
04/23/2008
03:12:15 AM

Thanks everyone, I checked the traffic button and it says it is not yet expired so
probably my subscription is still active.

rockvan
04/23/2008
03:13:12 AM

if nothing is there then probably your traffic receiver is defective.

1  |
Related Forums   
TT use on trains
hi, I was wondering if my TT will work and will be accurate on my train trip. Anyone have experience with this? Will it ...
Want to buy GPS Device
i wanted to buy a new Gps device which will include north America maps and Text-to-Speech, first i thought of buying a ...
Mobile phones with built-in GPS
More and more mobile phone carriers add GPS to their phone models, does it mean GPS devices will become useless since ...
Garmin Nuvi 205 Forum
Garmin Nuvi 205 is an affordable GPS device by Garmin and there is a lot of opinions about it. Is price justified for ...
saving locations?
hey everyone, i was just wondering if almost any basic GPS has the ability to save several locations? like if i ...
Gas Stations
Looking for a GPS that lists Full service gas stations. Any suggestion?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*