Logo
  Sunday, April 5, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Help needed.....   
I have a Garmin StreetPilot c330, recently while driving the unit froze. And it doesn't not respond to any commands. I tried to powered it on and it never came on. The unit is not working. Anyone has come across same problem and found a way?

Post Response 
linkinp03
04/23/2008
03:05:19 AM

i think you should go for Nuvi 650 or c340. i think Nuvi 650 would be much better and it is everywhere in the market.

ritzie67
04/23/2008
03:21:07 AM

If you are thinking of buying a good GPS unit at a reasonable price than i think Nuvi 200 would be the best. It has has better features and costs less.

durgcancon
04/23/2008
03:21:48 AM

Thanks everyone for your quick replies.........

1  |
Related Forums   
Trying to buy Garmin Nuvi 285 & need review
I am trying to purchase Garmin Nuvi 285 but don't see too many reviews online. Can someone post on this forum any ...
Download free us maps free for my TomTom one
Can someone please e mail me where I can download up to date us maps free to my TomTom one Thanks so much all the site ...
Tomtom MK2
I have Mk2 ToTom GPS receiver and since last week it has stopped working, it is not receiving signal, the lights stay ...
CSV or GPX, Which is really and needed?
CSV or GPX, Which is really important and needed? I am thinking of updating my files for POI (Points of Interest) I ...
An Excellent device
I bought a Garmin StreetPilot c330, the product is good, its simple to use but its lacking in some advance ...
Garmin Mobile
Anyone here tried Garmin on your mobile phone? How is it working? Does it support wide screen phones?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*