Logo
  Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Gps mapping with mobile phone   
I came across this cool little program recently which calculates heaps of data on your workouts. It uses your phone (gps enabled, iphone version coming soon) and tells you your route, distance, speed, time, altitute, max speed, min speed, etc, etc and you upload it to the web (or keep it on your phone) so you can analyse your workouts and keep the data.

www.sportypal.com

You can also look at other peoples data if they share it as well! It makes me want to go faster and get a better time each time I go.

Post Response 

05/18/2010
08:49:24 AM

1  |
Related Forums   
Free download for Nokia GPS Maps
I have Nokia GPS that I am trying to use for Geocaching and would like to update my GPS maps on my Nokia for free. Can ...
How do we capture street numbers like W243 N4063
I wonder how do I capture street numbers like "W243 N4063" in my TomTom GSP - 125 SE? Any clue?
Petro Canada bmp
I have installed several POI's on my TT without any problem but cannot get Petro Canada bmp working. Any idea?
BMW GPS Update
I have BMW which i like and my GPS map is running very old version 2008.. I would like to download 2010 version for my ...
TomTom Europe maps
I have TomTom navigator with the USA GPS maps loaded on it. I am travleing to Europe and would like to use while ...
DeLorme US Atlas
This new is just in, DeLorme announced today on May 31st 2007 that it has launched upgraded Street Atlas USA 2008 ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*