Logo
  Thursday, November 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Gps mapping with mobile phone   
I came across this cool little program recently which calculates heaps of data on your workouts. It uses your phone (gps enabled, iphone version coming soon) and tells you your route, distance, speed, time, altitute, max speed, min speed, etc, etc and you upload it to the web (or keep it on your phone) so you can analyse your workouts and keep the data.

www.sportypal.com

You can also look at other peoples data if they share it as well! It makes me want to go faster and get a better time each time I go.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Maps for snowmobilers
Those wanting gps tracks and mapping systems for snowmobilers can visit this site: http://www.gpssledmaps.com/ It is ...
V8 vs V9
Is City Navigator North America v8 the same as City Navigator North America NT2008.
Be Onroad maps
I need to find Be Onroad maps for Russia. Can I buy it in the USA?
A good mapping software
Which mapping software do you think is the best for your GPS? Can you please help me?
The Canada Map for Garmin nuvi 205w
HI, Everyone, please send me the link of Canada Maps for Garmin Nuvi 205w. The email is: WINGCHAU2005HOTMAIL.COM ...
New 3D Mapping from Tele Atlas
This seems to be a good product, but will be little costly. I think its already in the European market. Do we have ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*