Logo
  Thursday, October 21, 2021
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Gps mapping with mobile phone   
I came across this cool little program recently which calculates heaps of data on your workouts. It uses your phone (gps enabled, iphone version coming soon) and tells you your route, distance, speed, time, altitute, max speed, min speed, etc, etc and you upload it to the web (or keep it on your phone) so you can analyse your workouts and keep the data.

www.sportypal.com

You can also look at other peoples data if they share it as well! It makes me want to go faster and get a better time each time I go.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Google GPS Maps
I have google phone as well one of the HTC phones and both of my phones use Google GPS maps for navigation. Hence, I am ...
i need latest Australia map for mio moov 300
i need a free map for my mio moov 300 of australia can you help me out please?
New York GPS Map
I am going to New York very soon and I would like to get New York GPS Maps with 3D imaging. Is there such a map exists ...
2009 Map Update
Could somebody help me to get this updates, i tried searching them online but i was not able to get them. plz......
western & central europe maps
Hi can anyone help me with maps for western & central europe please I have tried all the ways to get it to work on my ...
Australia Maps for Honda
hi i am looking for the Australian maps for Honda in-car GPS system. Does anyone have it or know about it? plz share ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*