Logo
  Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Device does not support writing of the type gpi   
I am running into this error message on my Garmin GPS. Does anyone know what it means and what should I do to troubleshoot this error message?

Post Response 
janice
02/03/2010
10:48:26 PM
Garmin 360
I am having the same issue with the Nuvi 360 touch screen, it gives incorrect responses; "street not found". Look on the menu for restauarnts: "street not found". Can this be repaired for less than the cost of new???

Peter
02/04/2010
11:13:54 PM
Patch is here... Reply to janice's post dated 2/3/2010 10:48:26 PM
http://developer.garmin.com/web/communicator-api/apidemo/garminPOIWrite.html

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Streetpilot c550, Car adapter
I was using my GPS unit and it shut off in my car, and wouldn't turn back on. I looked adapter at the car unit and ...
HTC GPS software download
I am trying to update GPS software that I have on my HTC and would like to know if I can download directly from GPS ...
Satellite
A satellite is basically any object that moves around a planet in a circular or elliptical ways.The moon is Earth's ...
bad experience with Magellan's repair department
I suggest that everyone be wary of dealing with the repair department at Magellan. I sent in a Roadmate 760 to be ...
iPhone GPS with TomTom mount
We have one review on our site that is located at this link Car kit for iPhone ...
Garmin GPS repair
I have Garmin GPS and want to have it repaired. I bought it on-line and I my warranty has expired on it. I am not sure ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*