Logo
  Saturday, January 20, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Device does not support writing of the type gpi   
I am running into this error message on my Garmin GPS. Does anyone know what it means and what should I do to troubleshoot this error message?

Post Response 
janice
02/03/2010
10:48:26 PM
Garmin 360
I am having the same issue with the Nuvi 360 touch screen, it gives incorrect responses; "street not found". Look on the menu for restauarnts: "street not found". Can this be repaired for less than the cost of new???

Peter
02/04/2010
11:13:54 PM
Patch is here... Reply to janice's post dated 2/3/2010 10:48:26 PM
http://developer.garmin.com/web/communicator-api/apidemo/garminPOIWrite.html

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS watches
Can anyone tell me if there are wrist whatches that are gps capable? What are the functions? I might think that there ...
Battery isn't holding a charge
I have my Nuvi 350 is not working when i plug it into the wall but works well into the car 12v and hold a charge. I ...
Skycaddie SG5
I own golflogix for sometime now. It proved to be good item for my play but I wanted to look into other golf GPS ...
Samsung Instinct is the one to check out
Samsung's new GPS device called Instinct has really good GPS capabilities, much more stable than recently release ...
GPS FOR MY LAPTOP????
I own an older Garmin Etrex Vista, it's great! Now I want to use my laptop (pc running Vista) to do all the same things ...
7700 portable evesham nav cam
trying to fine a car attach and electrical plug - also want to know how to update the map system on this-
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*