Logo
  Friday, April 26, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Blackberry 8520 GPS   
I allologies for repeating myself on different topics on this board but I wanted to find out about Blackberry 8520 GPS capabilities as well. I already posted forums about Nokia on this forum hoping for the answer and would like to know if Blackberry 8520 GPS is any good.

Post Response 
johnbrown78
07/17/2010
08:27:47 AM
Blackberry 8520 GPS
For more information on blackberry 8520 kindly visit http://www.prepaymania.co.uk/mobilephone/blackberry-curve-8520-t-mobile-payg.html

04/29/2013
04:14:17 PM

Ricky
12/12/2013
01:52:46 AM
Nice information
I never used this model of Blackberry but i heard lot about it that it is working fine and has great features so its good device for users and i will try Blackberry 8520 GPS soon.

1  |
Related Forums   
Future of HandHelds
In several years we'll see true revolution of HandHeld devices and GPS sensors will play one of the most important ...
Globalsat GH-625
Want to buy Globalsat GH-625 on lone but could find a single store that sells GH6250. Can someone point me to a right ...
Disadvantages
I have read in an article that there's some kind of a problem with how GPS works. According to a magazine, the weakest ...
Garmin nuvifone
Garmin nuvifone has acquired a stage or position of a great prominence and importance at GSMA Mobile World Congress. ...
Apple Peel 520 GPS
Does Apple Peel 520 have GPS capabilities? I am looking to get this to upgrade my iPod... I with to get Apple Peel 520 ...
NemeriX NX2 GPS solution
NemeriX NX2 technology for GPS device consumes very low power as a result can last linger on the road without need to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*