Logo
  Saturday, July 21, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Which GPS and what function?   
Hello!
I am in the processes of purchasing a GPS and am unsure which model will suite my needs.
The Scenario:
My mother is coming to live at my house and look after my kids whilst I'm off on holiday. She hasn't driven in Sydney (she is from Perth, which is on the other side of Australia), and is completely unfamiliar with our roads.
We intend to get a GPS mainly for her benefit!
Now I appreciate the deal with a GPS is to put in a destination and the GPS will calculate the best or most appropriate route.
But...
I know the roads in my area. And when taking my girls to school in the morning, I know the best route to take to avoid heavy traffic. Now this route would not register on the GPS as the best choice.
So...
1. Is it possible to program in my own route from address A to address B?
2. And if so, which models would have that particular function?

Many thanks in advance.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
17 3Shape Dental System 2014 v2.9.9.5_x64
2016 crack software download. Please press Ctrl+F to find your cracked software you ...
OneCNC.One2000 Polar SI9000 NCSS 9
732771crack software download Encom Discover 2013 v15.0.0 SimSci-Esscor.PRO/II.V9.2 Shoemaster QS v11.04 XFDTD v7.0 ...
26 3Shape cambridge x64 2015-1
?? 2018 crack software download. Please press Ctrl+F to find your cracked software you ...
GeneHunter 2.1
741260Crack download software CLC Genomics Workbench 8.x DHI MIKE ZERO v2016 ispring platform sdk 6.2.0 Plaxis 3D ...
64 guidemia 3.0
Most cracked softwares is here to FTP download, pls Ctrl + F to search ...
nuvi 1450
I received a 1450 yesterday 2/12/10 and got the free download map and everything okay. I was able to download maps from ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*