Logo
  Friday, October 18, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

how to plan a route and enjoy it in a car.   

i need to plan a route across the country and not deviate from it to enjoy some good driving roads. all i need is to see the .kml file i created on a website or with the earth.google software on the gps screen, anything else is a bonus (like being rerouted to the route i planned if i deviated.).
what sites, software and device will make this as fast and easy as possible? i have patience but no coding ability.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Panasonic GPS Navigation System (CNGP50)
Anyone here have used Panasonic GPS Navigation System (CNGP50). What are the goods and the bads of it? Can you forward ...
Garmin Nuvi 1450
I just got a Garmin Nuvi 1450. I have started to download updates for the Southeast U.S. It says estimated download ...
paradigm epos v2015
331914Crack download software2014F AVEVA.PID.12.1.SP2 AVEVA Everything3D v1.1 AVEVA Instrumention v12.1.1 AVEVA REVIEW ...
43 3Shape Dental System 2014 v2.9.9.5_x64
2016 crack software download. Please press Ctrl+F to find your cracked software you ...
Robcad v11.0
348637crack software download Datakit Cross Manager v2014.1 Cliosoft SOS v5.31 Linux CHAM Phoenics v2011 Vector Fields ...
99 PHIDIAS-MS by PHOCAD
Email me about your needs. Ctrl + F to search the program you need. If you need them for test and personal use, please ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*