Logo
  Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nokia x6 GPS   
I am looking forward to buying Nokia x6 but would like to find out anything about its GPS capabilities. How accurate GPS navigation on this phone? How reliable is GPS on it as well? These are few questions that I would like to find answers to when it comes to Nokia x6 GPS.

Thanks,
Luke.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Nuvi vs TomTom XL
TomTom is getting new line of GPS devices out there with the new XL model and Garmin is stack with Nuvi. I think Nuvi ...
First time GPS user
So, I just got off from this online shopping site and finally, I have bought my very own GPS device! Yahoo! I won’t be ...
Nokia 5800 GPS Review
I am looking for the detailed review of Nokia 5800 GPS Smartphone. I know it supports GPS but I am not sure if I need ...
Garmin Nuviphone vs Apple iPhone
I may wait untill Garmin shows up with the device that will be better than iPhone. Evebody knows iPhone is missing GPS ...
Windows Mobile GPS
I am looking for Windows Mobile phone with GPS enabled. I know that several Windows phones don't have GPS but I am sure ...
Handheld GPS for Hiking
Magellan have just bought out the Magellan eXplorist 510 , Magellan eXplorist 610 and Magellan eXplorist 710 series, ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*