Logo
  Saturday, February 17, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Nokia x6 GPS   
I am looking forward to buying Nokia x6 but would like to find out anything about its GPS capabilities. How accurate GPS navigation on this phone? How reliable is GPS on it as well? These are few questions that I would like to find answers to when it comes to Nokia x6 GPS.

Thanks,
Luke.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
iPhone 3gs GPS
I just posted a message about iPhone GPS and I just wanted to point out that I am looking to buy iPhone 3GS and need to ...
Garmin Nuvi vs TomTom XL
TomTom is getting new line of GPS devices out there with the new XL model and Garmin is stack with Nuvi. I think Nuvi ...
NemeriX NX2 GPS solution
NemeriX NX2 technology for GPS device consumes very low power as a result can last linger on the road without need to ...
First time GPS user
So, I just got off from this online shopping site and finally, I have bought my very own GPS device! Yahoo! I won’t be ...
Nokia 5800 GPS Review
I am looking for the detailed review of Nokia 5800 GPS Smartphone. I know it supports GPS but I am not sure if I need ...
BlackBerry Bold 9700 GPS
This forum is dedicated to BlackBerry Bold 9700 and its GPS capabilities. Please post as much info as you know about ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*