Logo
  Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Tom Tom XL 340.S   
Had a GPS stolen from me in Harris County. Have reason to believe that someone from a different county stole it and possible sold it to a pond shop in Lavaca County, or a county close buy. POND SHOPS BEWARE! Contact the Harris County Police at 1-713-308-3500 if you find a GPS with the serial# RU7230A02017

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
cannot detect GPS
hello, I have GPS device - Evesham, but it cannot dected GPS signal, I set port com 1, speed 14450 bps, but nothing, ...
Humminbird fishing GPS added detailed sonar
Humminbird is one of the major players on GPS market complemented GPS with a sonar, so now you can plot of your points ...
Garmin 60CSx or DeLorme PN 20
I am at the point where I need to decide which is better out of two listed above. Garmin is known to be good service ...
Magellan 1200 vs. 3100
Hi, i just wanted to know which among the two is better, the price for both is same but i need one which would have ...
Nuvi 750 problems
I have Nuvi 750 and it have problem with locking into the satellites with the 750. The satellite signal is not good. ...
Garmin Nuvi Macro
What is this device all about. I just read about it on another message board and could not figure it out. Is it very ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*