Logo
  Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Tom Tom XL 340.S   
Had a GPS stolen from me in Harris County. Have reason to believe that someone from a different county stole it and possible sold it to a pond shop in Lavaca County, or a county close buy. POND SHOPS BEWARE! Contact the Harris County Police at 1-713-308-3500 if you find a GPS with the serial# RU7230A02017

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Nuvi 260 vs 350
Don’t know exactly which one to buy. Want to buy the device for car navigation. The qualities that I am searching for ...
Horrible unit
I bought a Nuvi 200W thinking that the unit would work well, but i was wrong. The unit takes alot of time to load up ...
iPone is GPS ready
This news is just in iPhone Sales Training Workbook describes how to use GPS. iPhone is a potential $10 billion device ...
cannot detect GPS
hello, I have GPS device - Evesham, but it cannot dected GPS signal, I set port com 1, speed 14450 bps, but nothing, ...
GSH advanced GS-07 cell phone signal jammer
GS-07 Advanced jammer. Block satellite phone signals. Adopt aluminium alloy materials and have a good heat ...
Preset device with locked destination?
I was wondering if anybody knows of a device that can be locked to a particular destination that cannot be changed by ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*