Logo
  Saturday, October 5, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Looking for Free Maps for Garmin GPS   
I am looking for free maps for my Gramin GPS device. Please let me know even if your Maps for Garmin are outdated. I will provide you with me email once I hear from you.

Post Response 
Antonionio26
02/18/2014
12:40:30 AM
Helpful Advice About Golf That Anyone Can Learn
Countless business deals have taken place over a round of golf. Whether you seek to be at ease on the course when you're playing with your boss, or just want to play for your own pleasure, this article will provide you with the tips to help you do just that!

A helpful tip when it comes to golf is to be sure to tip the helpful people that bring you beverages or food while on the course. It cannot be easy to be out there in the hot sun all day serving other people. Take care of people in the service industry and they will be sure to take care of you in return.

A helpful tip when it comes to golf is to make sure that you adhere to the rule stating that the furthest away from the hole shoots next. This is important because this rule is usually expected by everyone on the course and will prevent confusion, embarrassment, and possible injury.

A helpful tip when it comes to golf is to make sure you understand which area you should tee off from. There are different color coded tees depending on your skill set and choosing the wrong one may lead to either personal embarrassment or an unexpected difficulty on the course.

A helpful tip when it comes to golf is to be sure to always try to find the reason why things go wrong if you have a bad day or bad shot. It is common to blame outside factors for your shortcomings, but you will not become a better golfer unless you can narrow down how to improve.

Make sure to keep your hands low during all of your follow-throughs. Doing this will allow you to lower the ball flight. This will also help the trajectory of every shot you take to be lower, and allow you to have better control over where you want the ball to go.

Each golf club in existence has it's own "sweet spot." When you hit your ball squarely with the sweet spot on the face of the club, your ball takes off with perfect accuracy. Practice with these clubs to make sure you know where your sweet spot is and how to hit it each time.

Hopefully, the tips provided above will help you impress your colleagues and close that next deal! Or, perhaps you just wanted to make the most of your beautiful day on the golf course for pleasure. Remember to apply the advice and enjoy your game!

golf clubs for sale on www.golfcheapaus.com

Antonionio26
02/20/2014
12:49:54 AM
Callaway X20 Tour Irons Reply to vixa5's post dated 7/14/2008 10:34:00 AM
Tankless water heaters are not so hard to be able to and these people could save you a large amount of money on utility costs. A tankless water heater heats drinking water immediately so as that there is not an need to heat a massive tank of water and maintain heat for a prolonged time for get started with. The result--you use less water and fewer electricity because the tankless water heater only heats the water that simple heated on the temperature that you require it heated to. You can install a tankless water heater at each hot water faucet inside your with ease as the actual project only takes about 2 hours per heater.

Do not jump off sides, don't jump off ladder, children should be supervised any time. Ladder should be removed caused from pool the airer folds up! Do not lift yourself using metal frame to go into or the pool. Do not kick associated with sides, no diving, your yard have earned a fence completely around property, you have put the included cover on the pool you should definitely in use, and don't go looking for a dip if you are intoxicated!

Another important reason to go in for 24 X 36 detached garage plans normally by constructing this garage, the resale value of your house will elevate. Let us see how occurs. If you were to live your house for sale, what usually happens is that it x-24 is now in competition with every other house available for sale in a similar price breadth. So, if two houses are bought at a similar price range, have similar floor plans and are situated in an identical desirable area, any outstanding feature which either of the aforementioned houses has would conserve the buyer decide in its favor. This is where having a three car detached building developed with the aid of good plans would help turn the tide to your.

Christmas present ideas for three year old girls: #3 - Fisher-Price Musical Tea Set. This super-cute tea set from Fisher-Price the teapot that plays I'm a Little Teapot, tea cups, saucers, creamer, sugar bowl, spoons, and the handy serving tray. Meant for $19.99 on Amazon, this set will make a fun birthday or Christmas gift for any tea party-loving three year-old girl and her very good.

Now you just have chosen a technique for dealing one depth of tiles versus the depth of your countertop, you need address the space of the countertop. In this example, the countertop measures 7 feet 3 inches long. 7 tiles would only measure 7 feet long, therefore you x-22 will have to use eight tiles. You cut surely the tiles at the lowest quantity of visible end of the countertop. Would certainly have remove 9 inches of tile leaving a small part of tile past due. A better option would be to use full tiles and position a small tile at and behind the location of the sink. The sink handles the most of the cut tile and cause it to less crystal clear. I recommend this option.

Hot water bottles readily available in various styles and price tags. Safety experts recommend using a canopy x hot with a hot water bottle to the potential for burns, but a towel may be placed between the hot water bottle and skin to obtain the same production.

About a few years ago To become approached to design a poster for you to definitely give like a gift. Doing was not difficult and I'd the artwork together within a short time. What turned to be trickiest thing was finding a purpose to print in a common poster size that didn't break the gift giver's budget. Associated with places offered average poster-sized printing, plenty of of them either the steep print cost as well as minimum order requirement. We looked everywhere we could, online and locally, but they can not find prices less expensive $45-$70 to print and ship only one poster. Everywhere seemed pricier than training module.

Installing a Tankless Hot water heater Step 5: Connect the actual pipes for the water water heater. A hot line and a cold line will have to be soldered on the heater using copper direction. Flux the inner portion of the copper pipe and adhere to the tankless water heater. Using the torch and solder, heat the pipe and apply solder around the joint. May do this for each hot and cold lines to complete the tankless water heater installation.

golf clubs for sale on www.augolfclubsonline.com

Antonionio26
02/20/2014
10:17:12 PM
Tips On How To Be A Much More Efficient Golfer Reply to vixa5's post dated 7/14/2008 10:34:00 AM
Golf is a sport unlike any other played across the world that requires skills, patience and a true drive to gain victory. A good portion of the game is highly mental and without mastering yourself, you will likely be unable to master the ball and get off a shot you are proud of. These tips will show you how to remain consistent with your victories.

A helpful tip when it comes to golf is to make sure that you are gripping the club correctly. This is incredibly important because it is one of the easiest problems to fix, if your shot is suffering. Make sure that you match up your grip on the club with how your hands hang naturally at your side.

A helpful tip when it comes to golf is to not steal balls from the driving range and use them on the course. There is a multitude of reasons why this is wrong, but mainly they are easy to spot and it is considered an action of extremely poor taste.

"Topping" a golf ball is bringing the club in too high to connect properly with the ball. One primary cause of topping is improper posture. A golfer who tends to top the ball is likely leaning away from the ball. Leaning into the ball will improve hitting results.

If you need to make a longer than normal bunker shot, try taking a nine iron instead of a sand wedge. By taking a nine iron you increase the distance you are able to carry the ball out of the sand and decrease the likelihood that you will skull the ball by taking a sand wedge and swinging too hard.

If you are learning the game of golf try to find someone to play with that is above your own skill level. This ensures that you have someone close at hand to correct your mistakes, to watch and be motivated by. This will help to elevate your golf game.

As you drive, shoulder position and arm motion will prove critical to increasing distance and straightening out your drive. It is advisable to keep your shoulders square. In addition, as you swing, pull with both arms in order to flatten your club's downward arc. These motions allow you to bring the most momentum on the ball.

As mentioned at the start of the article, the mentality of a player is a big factor in the game's actual outcome. If you shoot excellent, but can't focus or allow your rage to control you, the shots will not come across as you hope. It requires self-discipline and emotional control to remain calm and approach each shot with a good attitude.

golf clubs for sale on www.wholesalegolfclubs.us

Umut
03/03/2014
03:24:43 PM
Italy map
Hello, i am looking for free italy map for free download my GPS is Garmin nuvi 250w50
Thanks a lot
Please email me at ucakdag@hotmail.com

Antonionio26
03/03/2014
10:11:13 PM
Questions About Golf? Find The Answers Here!

Greatness in golf can be a very elusive thing. If you are looking to improve your game the following article is offering some expert advice and tips you can put to good use the next time you hit the fairway. Pay attention and take notes because few things are more gratifying than getting good, really good at golf!

A helpful tip when it comes to golf, is to always replace your divots. This is important, because it is a widely accepted action that helps to maintain a good functioning course and also maintains the aesthetics of it. All it takes is for you to pick up the divot, return it to the spot that it came from and finally, push down firmly with your foot.

A helpful tip when it comes to golf is to be sure that you are relaxed. This is important because tension of the mind will lead to a more rigid body, which in turn leads to a less fluid golf swing. Learn to relax yourself before each hit.

Make sure to keep your hands low during all of your follow-throughs. Doing this will allow you to lower the ball flight. This will also help the trajectory of every shot you take to be lower, and allow you to have better control over where you want the ball to go.

Your body itself can serve as a golf trainer. Your entire body is needed to truly power your shots. Your full body should be involved in the club movement. This will send the ball further on long shorts, help you to control putts and get that ball into the hole in less tries!

A helpful tip when it comes to golf is to make sure that you relax your knees and do not pop up when you make contact with the ball. This is important because it can cause you to hit the top of the ball, causing it go go little distance.

To inspect your foot placement when preparing for a golf swing, let your club fall naturally to touch your toes. The alignment of the club when it drops will show you where the ball is going to go if your swing has good form. Keep both feet in line with the ball, to make your feet work towards accurate hitting.

Make sure that you stay in designated areas if you are driving a golf cart. This is very important so that you do not harm the course, as well as, for the safety of you and the other golfers.

A helpful tip when it comes to golf is to make sure that you protect the heads of your golf clubs with covers. This is important so that they are not damaged by contact with other clubs and anything else that may come into contact with them. This also helps to cut down on the amount of noise caused when moving your carrying case around.

During your back swing, try imagining your right hand in a hitchhiker position. To check this, look at your right hand when the club is at waist height- you should see your thumb pointing upward. Another tip is to imagine your hand in a handshake position, with the palm perpendicular to the ground.

If you are trying to get more distance out of your shot you should point your toes out and widen your stance. Complete the back swing to put your club in the right position. Practicing these techniques will ensure that you will get more distance out of your golf shot.

Hopefully this article has taught you a few things that will improve your techniques and performance in golf. Do not get frustrated too quickly, we all know that golf is much more difficult than it appears to be and progress can be slow but as with anything, good things come to those who wait!

golf clubs for sale on www.augolfclubsonline.com

hicham
03/07/2014
07:44:40 AM
hicham zgheib Reply to amin's post dated 6/6/2010 4:38:50 PM
hi i need plz map to my garmin nuvi for lebanon
replay plz

Tariq Khan
03/31/2014
09:27:03 AM
Load Saudi Arabia, Bahrain & UAE maps for free - Nuvi 365WT
Hi I have the Nuvi 365WT and I want to Load Saudi Arabia, Bahrain & UAE maps for free. Can anyone help me and guide me how to do this?
My email is tariq_khan134@yahoo.com
Thanks

Gursewak
05/05/2014
01:44:46 PM
lost map data on sat nav garmin nuvi 200
no map data found on garmin Nuvi 200
how to restore map,
gursewakhundal@hotmail.com

Eva
05/06/2014
12:25:15 PM
NUVI 40 CANADA
i bought this device only has American maps, but i do not need it at all, I really want a Canada map for this device, could you please help me? thank you all so much!

evaqiu99@gmail.com

dededoc
05/26/2014
12:27:19 PM
NUVI 750
I bought this device 6 years ago with North America (Canada & US) maps. The update from Garmin is $50 too expensive for me. Can someone provide me with an update for this device? Many thanks.

here.there77@yahoo.com

macca doo
08/09/2014
12:52:05 PM
uk and ireland nuvi 300
can you email me uk and ireland maps for a nuvi 300
hotwire27@gmail.com

brazil2014
08/22/2014
11:25:21 PM
nead free brail ma
please if someone can rescue me with a free brazil map .I am visiting brazil now and it is so hard to get around wthout a gps.my email is rrouchiadam@aol.com .I own a garmin nuvi 40

brazil2014
08/22/2014
11:35:42 PM

can anyone please send me a map for brazi .I am in brazil right now and it is hard to get around without map.i own a nuvi 40 my email is rrouchiadam@aol.com

enrico
10/02/2014
06:59:25 AM
garmin nuvi 1250
hi, im searching europe maps more for italy trip.
my e mail is :

enrico.chiodi72@gmail.com

mrs lily
10/11/2014
07:07:41 AM
affordable xmas loan
Hello,

Here comes an Affordable Xmas loan Offer that will change your life for ever,
I am Mrs Lily Brown a certified loan lender, I offer loan to
individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance
in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and
Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret
anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile.

I Mrs Lily Brown, will render the best of my services to all
legitimate borrowers.You will never be disappointed by me in this
transaction because you were not born to be a loser,
note only serious clients should reply asap. any interested
clients should contact me Asap via Email(mrslilybrownco9@gmail.com)
for further proceeds.

Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and
you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lily Brown

BORROWER'S DATA

1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Sex:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
10)Monthly income:
11)Next of Kin:
12)Loan Amount Needed:
13)Loan Duration:
14)Purpose of Loan:

As soon as you fill the form above, I will send you my loan Terms And
Conditions Asap in order for us to proceed.

I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed.
With Regards,

John
11/21/2014
07:47:10 AM
Free Southeast Asia For GARMIN NUVI 50LM
Please send email to iphonedeveloper26@gmail.com if found any free map.
please email me ASAP coz i dont have enough money to buy one. Or anybody can donate me money? Because im realy in need of the map but i dont have money

Mr adames willfred
12/01/2014
03:51:39 PM
Xmas Loan Offer Apply Now
Attention,

Dear Sir/Madam

Are you tired of Seeking Loans and Mortgages,have you Been Turned down
constantly By your banks and Other Financial Institutions or Micro Finance scheme.This is to let you know with 100% guarantee that we Offer loans ranging from $50,000.00 Minimum to $100,000,000.00 Maximum at 3% interest rate per Month. We give out LOANS for developing business. a competitive edge/business expansion.Be rest assure that We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient,Fast and dynamic. and a co-operate financier for real estate and any kinds of business financing,we give out long term loan for five to fifty years maximum and all interest rate and calculate and allow to be pay annually .We offer the following kinds of loans and many more;
* Personal Loans ( Unsecured Loan)
* Business Loans ( Unsecured Loan)
* Consolidation Loan
* Combination Loan
* Home Improvement
for contact to seek for loan email this
email address: adameswillfred.loanco.uk@gmail.com

Call line: +918377979836

Thanks,

Mr adames willfred

spotdarts
12/09/2014
06:17:58 PM
nuvi 205
looking for maps of us lower 48 any help thx

spotdarts1@gmail.com

mark
12/17/2014
02:00:59 PM

christmas loan is here again apply now.
Do you need an urgent loan? If yes E-mail us in this particular E-mail
markbrandonloancompanyplc@gmail.com) with the borrower details.
Loan Application Form Needed:

Full Name:
State:
Occupation;
Phone number:
Loan Amount Needed:
Loan Duration:
Monthly income:
Have you applied for a loan before?:

Mr markbrandonloancompanyplc@gmail.com

fahad
12/21/2014
03:27:12 AM
Map for middle east and north Africa
i have nuvi 1310 and last update was in 2011 so if any one have free map please email me fahad.matloob@hotmail.com

Kfin
01/05/2015
04:51:56 PM

Does anyone have a current update for a garmin Nuvi 205
Please kfin2015@iCloud.com

Mrs Lyn Veronica
01/06/2015
06:53:40 PM
We are giving out affrodable loans with simple terms
Good day ladies and gentle men am Mrs Lyn Veronica a God fearing and honest loan lender who can change your life from bad to Good i want you to understand the fact that i give my loans out in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser my terms and conditions are very simple what are you waiting for asap why don’t you try Mrs Lyn Veronica loan company and be free from debts, Any interested clients should contact me Asap via Email: ( lynveronicaloancompany@gmail.com) or Web: (http://lynveronicaloancompany.webs.com/) for further proceeds. Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lyn Veronica

BORROWER’S DATA
1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
9)Monthly income:
10)Loan Amount Needed:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose of Loan:
I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to
proceed.

Kind Regards

Mrs Lyn Veronica

ujinwang3
02/11/2015
06:12:50 AM
Convert MXF Files to Popular Video Formats witn MXF Converter
Convert MXF to MOV/MPEG-2/MP4/AVI/MKV/VOB/WMV/FLV on PC/Mac

Summary: MXF files won't work at Mac, Windows PC, Android, iPad, VLC, etc. anywhere you like. So you need an excellent MXF Video Converter which enable you to convert MXF files to your wanted video and audio formats, so as to smoothly play them...

MXF, short form for Material eXchange Format, is a container format (Like AVI) for professional digital video and audio media defined by a set of SMPTE standards.

MXF files are often produced by high-end cameras and camcorders, like Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2 MXF, HVX200 and Canon C300/XF300/XF305 to store video, audio, and programmed data. However, MXF files can not be opened and supported to edit by many professional video editing programs like Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Stdio, Windows Movie Maker and Apple Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, etc. and cannot be played by many video players and portable players.

In order to edit or play such MXF files with professional video editing programs and media player, you will need to convert MXF files to a format editalbe and playable by your media devices or editors, like MKV/VOB/AVI/MOV/MP4/MPEG/WMV/FLV, etc.

Pavtube MXF Video Converter(or Pavtube Video Converter) (For Mac users: Mac MXF Video Converter) works as a professional MXF Converter for windows and mac users which can convert MXF files to MKV, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, WMV, FLV and more on Windows(Windows 8.1/8 included) or on Mac(OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks and 10.8 Mountain included).

In addition to convert MXF files, the MXF Conversion tool can also convert XAVC, H.265/HEVC, Tivo, FLV, WebM, WMV, VOB, MTS/M2TS, MKV, AVI, Divx, Xvid, MPEG, TS files, etc. to any video formats (H.265 included) for various entertainment.

With the top Video Converter, you can edit video files like trim, crop, merge, add water mark, and keep metadata and more. Below is the detailed guide to show you how to convert MXF files on Mac or Windows.

Just free download Pavtube Windows/Mac MXF Converter for Canon C300:

Convert MXF to MKV, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, WMV, FLV for using

Step 1. Run Pavtube best MXF Converter for Win/Mac, this software supports MXF conversion well. Click "Add file" or "Add from folder" button, browse to the footages and load .MXF files to the converter.

Note: If you have multiple MXF videos that you want to enjoy them at the same time, then you must pop up one way which is to merge them together, click the box "Merge into one file".

Step 2. Select the items to be converted, and click on "Format" bar.

If you need to convert MXF to MKV, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, WMV, FLV, you just need to select corresponding format. Just click format bar and choose the format you need.

Step 3. You can click settings button to adjust output parameters.

To maintain original HD quality, you may set "original" in the fields of "Size", "Bitrate" and "Frame rate".

To downsize the MXF files, just set a smaller bitrate.

Step 4. Click the "Browse" button next to the Output File Name field and select a location on your HDD for the output video file.

Step 5. Click the "Convert" button to start conversion. After conversion you can click the "Open" button to locate converted video files.

This is the Mac solution to convert MXF files to MOV, MKV, AVI, MPG, MP4, WMV, FLV, if you are windows user, you can refer the guide converting MXF AVI/WMV/MOV/MP4/MPEG on Windows.

Now, you can easily transfer MXF video for editing, playing and sharing.

Tips: If you want to burn various MXF videos to DVD on Windows or Mac, just need pay extra $9.9 to get DVD Creator for Mac or Windows.

Never miss to get Saving up to $44.1, MXF/MTS/M2TS/MKV/FLV/MOV Converter.etc at Pavtube Bundles Deals!

source: http://1080p-video-tool.blogspot.com/2013/05/convert-MXF-files-on-windows-and-mac-for-playing-and-editing.html

Sisil
02/11/2015
01:06:16 PM
Nuvi 1310
I want to get free nuvi1310 South america and North America maps.
Please send to sisilkumar@gmail.com

Sisil

Mr Raj Thomas
02/24/2015
10:57:57 AM
Affordable Loan
Good day Loan Seekers Solution for your financial problems, We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan why don't you try Mr Raj Thomas and be free from financial problem Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 24 working hours,to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via Email: (rajthomasloanfirm@gmail.com)

anthony pasco
03/17/2015
10:26:41 PM
how i got my loan
Good day my dear brothers and sisters my name is Anthony Pasco a citizen of USA (Texas) i have been seeking for a loan for more than 6 months now all lenders i have contacted promise to help me and later fail me am a happy man today cause of Mr. Raj Thomas who lender me a loan of US$55,000.00 with 2% interest rate if you need a loan you can also contact them (rajthomasloanfirm@gmail.com) their terms are very simple if not for this company only God know where i would have be today i promise them to keep posting about their generosity in my life online thank you for taking your time to read my story

Yours Sincerely

Anthony Pasco

Marie Landleven
04/22/2015
10:49:09 PM
How i got my loan from Julian Smith
I am Marie Landleven by name, currently living in California, USA. I am a widow at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 5th 2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Woman of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of $108,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mrs Julian Smith He doesn't know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about her and also i want God to bless her more.You can contact her through her email: juliansmith14@hotmail.com OR view their Website: http://juliansmithsloan20.wix.com/julianloan

Life@LA
04/25/2015
03:41:06 PM
Hong Kong map for Nuvi 265T
Hi, I am Looking for free Hong Kong map download for Nuvi 26T. My email is littleicy@yahoo.com.
Thank you so so much!

Rachel
06/19/2015
05:27:07 PM
OUR COMPANY OFFER LOAN TO PEOPLE
Hello everyone am here to testify how i got my loan from Mr Akisu. after i applied several times from various loan lenders who claimed to also testify right in this forum,i thought the testimonies where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mr Akisu. who promised to help me and indeed he did as he promised without any form of delay.I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mr.Akisu,who are indeed helped with the loan and changed my belief.I don't know if you are in any way in need of a genuine and urgent loan,free feel to contact Mr.Akisu via his email{Akisuloancompany@gmail.com} Thank you may God bless you

Anita
06/19/2015
05:38:48 PM
OUR COMPANY OFFER LOAN TO PEOPLE
Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Anita. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Anita, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Robert,via email:(robertfinancial_loancompany@yahoo.com)Thank you

Pieter van
06/23/2015
08:27:31 PM

Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks/other financial institutes? Do you need a loan or funding for any reason such as :
a) Personal Loan, Business Expansion ,
b) Business Start-up ,Education,
c) Debt Consolidation ,
d) Hard Money Loans

We offer loan from $10,000.00 to $50,000,000.00 at affordable interest rate and with no credit check ,we offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital, business loans, education loans, home loans or "loans for any reason!".

However, Our method, offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford , This gives you a real chance to get the funds you need! Any interested Applicants should get back to us via email: hoffmanvan@att.net

Good Day, Are you looking for a loan? We give out loans from the range of $10,000 to $50,000,000. Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority. If you are situated in Europe, Canada, Asia, America or England Contact hoffmanvan@att.net for more details.

Avit Investment
07/02/2015
11:06:49 AM
Greetings to you by ADIA.
Greetings to you by ADIA.

We are a France-Paris based investment company known as Avit
Development Investment Authority working on expanding its portfolio
globally and financing projects.

We would be happy to fund and invest with you in any profitable
project if you have any viable project we can finance by making mutual
investment with you. If you are interested, kindly contact us
on:avitinvestmentauthority2@gmail.com for more details.

Looking forward hearing from you soonest.

Yours truly,
Mrs Kristina Anderson
(Personal Assistant)
Avit Development Investment Authority(ADIA)
501 Avenue Montaigne,75008 Paris-France
Paris-France.Avit Development Investment Authority (ADIA)

Kathie Roper
07/03/2015
01:05:56 AM
HOW I GOT A LOAN TO PAY MY SON SCHOOL BILLS
TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY

Hello everyone,

I am Kathie Roper by name, am writing this Testimony because am really grateful for what Eco Bank did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months all I met scammed and took my money until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would advise you to email the legit loan company via email: { onlineloan.finance@outlook.com } and be free of internet scams. thanks… Kathie Roper from California, USA.

E_mail: Onlineloan.finance@outlook.com

E_mail: Onlineloan_finance@yahoo.com

web: www.urgentonlineloan.webs.com

Mr Willaims Slaten
07/24/2015
09:51:16 AM
Loan Offer
Good Day Sir/Madam,

How are you doing today I hope fine,I am a private lender i will be
able to offer you the loan you are applying for,I am an approved and
certified lender with years of experience in lending,i give out
loan amounts ranging from $2,000.00 - $1,000,000.00 with a fixed
interest rate of 3% on an annual basis.

I will relish the opportunity of doing business with you and also help
to put your financial problems behind you by offering you this loan,You
are in the right place and i will want to assure you that you will be
glad for knowing a lender like me,If seriously you want to take a loan
from our company,fill the borrowers information below and submit it via:
(williamsslatenlendingcenter@gmail.com) only,so that we will commence with
the processing of your loan to you on time.

BORROWERS INFORMATION:

Your Names .............................. ..
Your Country....................... .........
Your City.......................... .........
Your Address ..............................
Your Occupation ..........................
Male or Female.................
Your Marital Status ......................
Current Status At Place Of Work.........
Phone Number........................ ......
Monthly Income........................ .......
Loan Duration ...................... ...........
Loan Amount........................ .........
Loan Purpose......................

Thanks and do hope to hear from you soonest so that we will send you
the loan Terms,Conditions and Repayment Schedule,Your swift response
to this mail will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...God bless..
Best Regards,
Sincerely.
Mr Williams Slaten.

Dr. Robert Jack
08/14/2015
01:09:05 AM
AFFORDABLE LOAN FOR YOU
Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.i want you to understand the fact that i Dr. Robert Jack is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by providing all type of loans to them (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,and student loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Dr. Robert Jack Loan home and be free from debts any interested client should contact me asap (dr.robertjackloans@gmail.com)

Dr. Robert Jack
08/17/2015
11:09:38 PM
AFFORDABLE LOAN FOR YOU
Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.i want you to understand the fact that i Dr. Robert Jack is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by providing all type of loans to them (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,and student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loans, what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Dr. Robert Jack Loan home and be free from debts any interested client should contact me asap (dr.robertjackloans@gmail.com)

Dr. Robert Jack
08/25/2015
12:44:24 PM
AFFORDABLE LOAN FOR YOU
Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.i want you to understand the fact that i Dr. Robert Jack is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by providing all type of loans to them (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,and student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loans, what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Dr. Robert Jack Loan home and be free from debts any interested client should contact me asap (dr.robertjackloans@gmail.com)

Dr. Robert Jack
09/16/2015
08:00:04 PM
AFFORDABLE LOANS FOR YOU
Hello,

Here comes an Affordable loan Offer that will change your life for ever,
I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to
individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance
in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and
Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret
anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile.

I Dr. Robert Jack, will render the best of my services to all
legitimate borrowers.You will never be disappointed by me in this
transaction because you were not born to be a loser,any interested
clients should contact me Asap via Email(dr.robertjackloans@gmail.com)
for further proceeds.

Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and
you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Dr. Robert Jack

BORROWER'S DATA

1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Sex:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
10)Monthly income:
11)Next of Kin:
12)Loan Amount Needed:
13)Loan Duration:
14)Purpose of Loan:

As soon as you fill the form above, I will send you my loan Terms And
Conditions Asap in order for us to proceed.

I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed.
With Regards,

Dr. Robert Jack
09/24/2015
04:19:38 PM
AFFORDABLE LOAN FOR YOU
Good day Loan Seekers Solution for your financial problems, We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loans, are you in need of any type of loan why don't you try Dr. Robert Jack and be free from financial problem Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 5 working hours,to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via Email: (dr.robertjackloans@gmail.com)

Dr. Robert Jack
09/28/2015
06:03:12 PM
AFFORDABLE LOAN FOR YOU ASAP
Good day Loan Seekers Solution for your financial problems, We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,student loans, personal loans, Debts Consolidation Loans, are you in need of any type of loan why don't you try Dr. Robert Jack and be free from financial problem Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 5 working hours,to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via Email: (dr.robertjackloans@gmail.com)

1  | 2  | 3  | 4  | 5  | 6  | 7  | 8  | 9  | 10  | 11  | 12  | 13  | 14  | 15  | 16  | 17  | 18  | 19  | 20  | 21  |
Related Forums   
upgrade
I want a upgrade for my tom tom one how can you help me
Orlando maps
I was wondered if there is any way I could download map which was updated and up to date.
North America or Charleston Map
I am slightly confused among the two North America or Charleston. What did you guys thinks which would be best for my ...
lost all maps on tom tom 30
have a tom tom go 30 series PB0408F02922. lost all amps and not back it up, what do i do, as i dont want to be ...
Tom tom go 730 download
I need a free download for my tom tom go 730 of how to get to albania via germany, austria, france etc from UK. Leaving ...
Pre-installed memory maps om Memory card
Hi, Is there a way to make my own SD card with pre-installed map? Just like the one Garmin sells? So that it can just ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*