Logo
  Thursday, September 20, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin GPSmap 62s - Disabling 'Track Recording'   
Hi All.

I have recently acquired a Garmin GPSmap 62s.

Page 9 of the user manual states that I can turn of the 'track' recording (including the track display line) option by going to Main Menu > Setup > Tracks and from there selecting:

Track Log: Do Not Record

Record Method: Auto

Recording Interval: Normal

Auto Archive: When Full

Colour: Blue'ish

I would have thought that by selecting these options, I would no longer have the 'Track' display showing on my GPS Map (nor would it be recording).

Is this all I should have to do or is thee something I am missing, something else I need to or is it not possible to completely remove the 'Track' lines thingy from the map interface (I find it quite annoying actually).

Assitance Appreciated.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
iPhone GPS built in function
Does iPhone have GPS or it’s just a gossip? I heard from many sources before that iPhone will be GPS compliant, but now ...
Globalsat GH-625
Want to buy Globalsat GH-625 on lone but could find a single store that sells GH6250. Can someone point me to a right ...
BlackBerry Curve 8900 GPS
If you have any information about BlackBerry Curve 8900 GPS capabilities please post your opinions and review. We don't ...
iPhone 3gs GPS
I just posted a message about iPhone GPS and I just wanted to point out that I am looking to buy iPhone 3GS and need to ...
TomTom Kit for iPhone
Here is another example how companies are switching off from stand alone GPS device to smartphones in a forms of GPS ...
BlackBerry Pearl GPS capabilities
Please respond with any information about BlackBerry Pearl GPS charachteristics... we are looking for reviews from end ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*