Logo
  Sunday, May 27, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin GPSmap 62s - Disabling 'Track Recording'   
Hi All.

I have recently acquired a Garmin GPSmap 62s.

Page 9 of the user manual states that I can turn of the 'track' recording (including the track display line) option by going to Main Menu > Setup > Tracks and from there selecting:

Track Log: Do Not Record

Record Method: Auto

Recording Interval: Normal

Auto Archive: When Full

Colour: Blue'ish

I would have thought that by selecting these options, I would no longer have the 'Track' display showing on my GPS Map (nor would it be recording).

Is this all I should have to do or is thee something I am missing, something else I need to or is it not possible to completely remove the 'Track' lines thingy from the map interface (I find it quite annoying actually).

Assitance Appreciated.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
First time GPS user
So, I just got off from this online shopping site and finally, I have bought my very own GPS device! Yahoo! I won’t be ...
Google's Android GPS
Google is making Android to work with any smartphone as GPS navigator. This is in direct competition with more ...
HTC GPS
I wonder what models of smartphones by HTC support GPS or enabled to have GPS capabilities?
BlackBerry Curve 8900 GPS
If you have any information about BlackBerry Curve 8900 GPS capabilities please post your opinions and review. We don't ...
GPS for Nokia n95
Another phone that I was looking is n95 but once more I am not sure if GPS exists for Nokia n95 and pre-installed on ...
Bushnell Onix 400 gps
This is new GPS Navigator on the market and I have no idea how to rate Bushnell onix 400 gps against competitors such ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*