Logo
  Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin GPSmap 62s - Disabling 'Track Recording'   
Hi All.

I have recently acquired a Garmin GPSmap 62s.

Page 9 of the user manual states that I can turn of the 'track' recording (including the track display line) option by going to Main Menu > Setup > Tracks and from there selecting:

Track Log: Do Not Record

Record Method: Auto

Recording Interval: Normal

Auto Archive: When Full

Colour: Blue'ish

I would have thought that by selecting these options, I would no longer have the 'Track' display showing on my GPS Map (nor would it be recording).

Is this all I should have to do or is thee something I am missing, something else I need to or is it not possible to completely remove the 'Track' lines thingy from the map interface (I find it quite annoying actually).

Assitance Appreciated.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Nuvi vs TomTom XL
TomTom is getting new line of GPS devices out there with the new XL model and Garmin is stack with Nuvi. I think Nuvi ...
Future of HandHelds
In several years we'll see true revolution of HandHeld devices and GPS sensors will play one of the most important ...
Nexus One Webcast
I am looking for videos about Nexus one such as Webcasts, YouTibe Video and etc... please post link here which are good ...
BlackBerry Curve 8900 GPS
If you have any information about BlackBerry Curve 8900 GPS capabilities please post your opinions and review. We don't ...
Finding the right GPS
I have always loved spending time outdoors, maybe trekking or simply camping out with some of my friends. I know GPS ...
cujoya-fallah@yahoo.com
dwonlod gps navghitin world mobail.
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*