Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin GPSmap 62s - Disabling 'Track Recording'   
Hi All.

I have recently acquired a Garmin GPSmap 62s.

Page 9 of the user manual states that I can turn of the 'track' recording (including the track display line) option by going to Main Menu > Setup > Tracks and from there selecting:

Track Log: Do Not Record

Record Method: Auto

Recording Interval: Normal

Auto Archive: When Full

Colour: Blue'ish

I would have thought that by selecting these options, I would no longer have the 'Track' display showing on my GPS Map (nor would it be recording).

Is this all I should have to do or is thee something I am missing, something else I need to or is it not possible to completely remove the 'Track' lines thingy from the map interface (I find it quite annoying actually).

Assitance Appreciated.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Windows smartphone GPS
I am looking to buy smartphone GPS enabled and need to figure out what would be the better OS for my smartphone. I am ...
Traveler 137
Also, looking for any information abotu Traveler 137 if I can get it on Verizon cell network. Any information from ...
gps tracker for your car
Hi everyone We are a specialized GPS tracker manufacturer in Shenzhen, China. With 8 year experiences about wireless ...
Samsung Monte GPS
Have you heared about Samsung Monte and its GPS capabilities? I would like to know its technical parameters and if it ...
Windows 7 GPS
I am developing an application for Windows 7 mobile phones and would like to to know if Windows 7 has GPS support or an ...
Pharos Traveler 137
Provide your comments positive or negative on this forum about Pharos Traveler 137. Review of Pharos Traveler 137 can ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*