Logo
  Thursday, November 23, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Garmin GPSmap 62s - Disabling 'Track Recording'   
Hi All.

I have recently acquired a Garmin GPSmap 62s.

Page 9 of the user manual states that I can turn of the 'track' recording (including the track display line) option by going to Main Menu > Setup > Tracks and from there selecting:

Track Log: Do Not Record

Record Method: Auto

Recording Interval: Normal

Auto Archive: When Full

Colour: Blue'ish

I would have thought that by selecting these options, I would no longer have the 'Track' display showing on my GPS Map (nor would it be recording).

Is this all I should have to do or is thee something I am missing, something else I need to or is it not possible to completely remove the 'Track' lines thingy from the map interface (I find it quite annoying actually).

Assitance Appreciated.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
GARMIN GPSmap 60C
I need CITY NAVIGATOR NT maps for Europe, South Africa and Middle East. Had these maps till I mislaid my laptop and now ...
Globalsat GH-625
Want to buy Globalsat GH-625 on lone but could find a single store that sells GH6250. Can someone point me to a right ...
BlackBerry Curve 8300 Forum covering GPS
We would like to see user feedback on how GPS is in the BlackBerry Curve 8300. How reliable it is and if it makes sense ...
Nokia x6 GPS
I am looking forward to buying Nokia x6 but would like to find out anything about its GPS capabilities. How accurate ...
HTC Touch Diamond with Garmin mobile XT
I have a gmapsupp.img file and want to add it to mapsource so that I can then install it. But mapsource is not reading ...
BlackBerry Bold 9000 GPS Forum
We are trying to cover more of the smartphones on our site since GPS is migrating from devices for GPS to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*