Logo
  Friday, April 26, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

a supplier for car dvd player from China   
Hello, everyone!
How are you?
I am Vince from CHINA, we are specialized in car video & audio, we export the goods all over the goods!
If you are interested in car dvd player or other car VIDEO & AUDIO, pls feel free to contact with me, our website is: www.hf-cardvd.com.cn, my MSN: lilymao1984@hotmail.com!
Have a nice day! Welcome to China!
Regards
Vince

Post Response 
chloe_lin
04/04/2013
11:58:37 PM

I have a car DVD player for BMW E46 to sell, new brand, cheaper, bought it from http://www.justcardvd.com/, a EBay's drop shipper, with DBV-T function and GPS navigation system, entertainments good, A little bitter old, so want to change, ask for owner

1  |
Related Forums   
Sygic GPS navigation software
Sygic GPS software supports all Windows CE devices, so there is no need to the dedicated device. This is something that ...
I wouldn't fret too much about Division 2 Boosting
I wouldn't fret too much about Division 2 Boosting solely focusing on The Elder Scrolls Blades however, the Montreal ...
Can GPS monitor daily employees' performances?
Do you have any ideas wherein we can use a Global Positioning System Unit as a means of company profitability and ...
GPS Falcom Device
Hi, This Arun here i am new to the GPS system, Now to solve my problem lets take an example: Now lets us place a GPS ...
GPS bus audio video auto announce system
GPS BUS AUTO ANNOUNCER: Want to auto announce any audio to introduce sight spot? Want to auto announce audio at ...
Gps Tracking Mysteries What Is Differential Gps
GPS was developed by the United States Department of Defense. The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*