Logo
  Thursday, November 23, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Navteq vs TeleAtlas maps   
I am trying to researched Navteq vs. TeleAtlas maps... I already know that Navteq is more US oriented so I presume its more accurate in US and TeleAtlas is geared toward Europe and maps are more accurate for Europe, but is this really true? Does Navteq or TeleAtlas provide maps for Eastern Europe or Africa for instance.. I will keep researching and will post findings here...

Post Response 
kapetus
03/01/2012
09:14:49 AM
Navteq vs TeleAtlas
Hello,

I live in Europe and I can assure you that Navteq is much better and updated than TeleAtlas, the new roads are already on Navteq and TeleAtlas is about 2/3 years
late, in major roads from Lisbon/Portugal...

1  |
Related Forums   

TomTom - best of the world.
I have the TomTom Gps device, which is working very well, TomTom has a good combination of maps and the easy software ...
Location APIs for your mobile applications
Register your mobile applications with dev.loc-aid.com to enable your apps to locate mobile. Do a quick register and ...
Real time GPS tracking with address
zeroyourx.com has the most advanced gps tracking technology for cars and trucks. Get the exact location of your car ...
100 million GPS Chips next year
It is estimated that manufacturers will ship over 100 million chips for portable GPS devices. Market is about to ...
GPS and RFID meant to be together
Today, UK firm unveiled Radio frequency identification (RFID) tag which uses GPS technology to pinpoint specific ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*