Logo
  Sunday, November 19, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomTom leap year bug   
Today it was announced that TomTom has "leap year bug" and it is causing satellite GPS navigation devices to malfunction.

Devices display gray screen and error message shows the machine lacks GPS signal.

TomTom mentioned that they have it on limited models but I am not sure if mine one of them.

Is there a list of these models somewhere. I checked TomTom site but could not find it there.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
What is Ubicell System by Samsung?
I heared Trimble in the cooperation with Samsung on Ubicell System. Is it part of the phone system or something else. I ...
TomTom GPS repair
I need to repair my TomTom GPS car navigator but it is out of warranty. Will TomTom still repair it even if it requires ...
security pin for gps
Hi i wanted to ask whether one can activate a security pin or code to the gps so one cannot be able to use it without ...
Satellite
A satellite is basically any object that moves around a planet in a circular or elliptical ways.The moon is Earth's ...
GPS Nuvi Garmin 650
I am looking for a free update of the maps of North America for my Nuvi Garmin 650. Thanks
bad experience with Magellan's repair department
I suggest that everyone be wary of dealing with the repair department at Magellan. I sent in a Roadmate 760 to be ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*