Logo
  Sunday, August 25, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomTom leap year bug   
Today it was announced that TomTom has "leap year bug" and it is causing satellite GPS navigation devices to malfunction.

Devices display gray screen and error message shows the machine lacks GPS signal.

TomTom mentioned that they have it on limited models but I am not sure if mine one of them.

Is there a list of these models somewhere. I checked TomTom site but could not find it there.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom GPS mount problem
I have TomTom GPS Navigator and a mount that is so badly designed. It keeps separating from my windshield and drops if ...
GPS FOR MY LAPTOP????
I own an older Garmin Etrex Vista, it's great! Now I want to use my laptop (pc running Vista) to do all the same things ...
MAps For N95
I recently bought a Nokia N95, wanted to know if anyone cud help me get free GPS maps for the main cities like ...
bad experience with Magellan's repair department
I suggest that everyone be wary of dealing with the repair department at Magellan. I sent in a Roadmate 760 to be ...
GPS jammer,
Model Number: GS-09 (Product Name: GPS mobile phone jammer) ?Prevent car from being tracked. ?Prevent people from ...
Data Card for Australia
Hi, i am looking for data card for Australia, could one can to tell where can buy a data card for Australia.
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*