Logo
  Saturday, January 20, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomTom leap year bug   
Today it was announced that TomTom has "leap year bug" and it is causing satellite GPS navigation devices to malfunction.

Devices display gray screen and error message shows the machine lacks GPS signal.

TomTom mentioned that they have it on limited models but I am not sure if mine one of them.

Is there a list of these models somewhere. I checked TomTom site but could not find it there.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
GPS DVD for my car GPS navigator
Where can I purchase GPS DVDs? I have several cars and want to update GPS maps on all of them via GPS DVD download but ...
GPS TOOLBOX
GPS TOOLBOX is a library of MATLAB m-file modules and programs used for the implementation of Global Positioning System ...
Garmin Nuvi 1690 USA Map Update
I just bought Garmin Nuvi 1690 and would like to update my USA map but software that I am able to find on line at ...
Garmin died.....cant turn it on?
garmin died ........cant turn it on and it turns on for a second than dies also cant charge it! any ideas...
Golflogix
I recently purchased a Golflogix GPS and prior to doing it I searched the internet and found very few comments and ...
iPhone GPS with TomTom mount
We have one review on our site that is located at this link Car kit for iPhone ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*