Logo
  Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomTom leap year bug   
Today it was announced that TomTom has "leap year bug" and it is causing satellite GPS navigation devices to malfunction.

Devices display gray screen and error message shows the machine lacks GPS signal.

TomTom mentioned that they have it on limited models but I am not sure if mine one of them.

Is there a list of these models somewhere. I checked TomTom site but could not find it there.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
ProLink Solutions GPS used by Willow Creek
Willow Creek golf club is now offering ProLink GPS Solution to their players and continuing trend by other golf clubs ...
GPS jammer,
Model Number: GS-09 (Product Name: GPS mobile phone jammer) ?Prevent car from being tracked. ?Prevent people from ...
Rechargeable battery
I wanted to buy Garmin 2720 for myself but i wanted to know that does the Garmin 2720 have a rechargeable battery and ...
Buyer Beware TeleType Worldnav Gps
I bought a TeleType WorldNav 5200 GPS in April 2011 to use when towing my RV and, as instructed, registered the product ...
Garmin 72 GPS and Gamin 76 GPS
We want to place an order for the following items and we would like to know if you have it in stock, the items are ...
nuvi 650 battery
I just bought nuvi 650 and the battery does'nt last more than 2 hours? I charge battery over night on the computer. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*