Logo
  Sunday, January 29, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS advertising   
Company called Loopt which which helps in finding your friends on the map and provides other social network tools for mobile phone has signed a deal with CBS Mobile and will provide advertising based on GPS location of the user.

This new way of advertising will become even more widely used once GPS will be part of everybody's cell phone.

Post Response 
jimmy3
09/28/2008
10:58:58 AM
Great!
So now anyone's boyfriend or girlfriend can no longer hide. Why don't they just put a chip on anyone's forhead or right arm so everyone can be tracked?
But of course, there is always the good and the bad for these kind of technology. And advertising is a field that can truly benefit from it.

1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom XL Traffic
I am about to buy one of the TomTom XL GPS devices with live traffic feed and wanted to know if it is worthwhile to pay ...
Fleet Management
Your vehicles are constantly in motion, and often out of sight, but with GPLogger visibility is always at your ...
Ask Mobile GPS
Ask Mobile GPS was launched on Ask.com's Web site on Friday. In collaboration with the cell phone companies ask will ...
gps next bus stops auto announcer
GPS BUS AUTO ANNOUNCER: our GPS bus staiton support GPRS, can display the bus station name on LCD display. interrupt ...
ProLink GPS is offered by Tidewater
Tidewater Golf Club Offering ProLink GPS device to play golf, not its like part of golfer experience on a golf course.
Microsoft AutoRoute 2010
Where can I get a license for Microsoft AutoRoute 2010 GPS software? I have loaded into my laptop and installed but it ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*