Logo
  Saturday, September 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Preset device with locked destination?   
I was wondering if anybody knows of a device that can be locked to a particular destination that cannot be changed by the user without authorization?

Post Response 
duozhuchen
09/11/2012
12:44:23 AM

GPS can achieve, you need to download the supporting software, targeting can be achieved.

duozhuchen
09/11/2012
12:45:05 AM
GPS positioning
GPS can achieve, you need to download the supporting software, targeting can be achieved.

1  |
Related Forums   
Review/ feedback on Meitrack devices
Has anyone used GPS trackers from Meitrack (aka Shenzhen Meiligao)? I'm evaluating GPS tracker manufacturers to ...
Garmin Reviews 2010
Looking to buy my first Garmin GPS navigator and wanted to see what 2010 model would be a good buy. Please suggest any ...
10.4" Flip Down DVD Player with TV/IR/FM/USB/SD
Roof mounted monitor and DVD player with added USB port and a SD card reader for easy viewing digital files. Very easy ...
Nokia 5800 GPS Maps Download
I have Nokia 5800 GPS phone and I would like to download maps for my phone. I heared that Nokia provides free GPS for ...
BlueSky SIM GPS for iPhone
iPhone can be enabled to get GPS signal via BlueSky Positioning SIM GPS. This is French company that allows to add GPS ...
GPS Solution with CDMA 450MHz ?
Hello guys..im not an expert with gps technologies. i have some horse in my farm. Sometimes they travel in wide pasture ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*