Logo
  Sunday, November 19, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Preset device with locked destination?   
I was wondering if anybody knows of a device that can be locked to a particular destination that cannot be changed by the user without authorization?

Post Response 
duozhuchen
09/11/2012
12:44:23 AM

GPS can achieve, you need to download the supporting software, targeting can be achieved.

duozhuchen
09/11/2012
12:45:05 AM
GPS positioning
GPS can achieve, you need to download the supporting software, targeting can be achieved.

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin GPS 60 - Centrelines etc Between Waypoints
Hi All. I recently purchased a Garmin GPS 60. I have a couple of questions and hope that someone may be able to ...
nüvi 860 review
Please, post any reviews you or anyone you know has about nüvi 860. I am really interested in purchasing this device ...
How can get it?
I have Nokia 6680 cell phone, and i want to have gps sytem on it, someone can just tell me how can i get gps sytem on ...
G1 gps capability
Just got my G1 and wanted to find about GPS chipset on this device. The is no mentioning about GPS chip design company ...
Garmin Nuvi 205 vs TomTom One
I am deciding to buy Garmin or Tomtom and cannot come to a conclusion which is better. Can someone point to differences ...
Garmin Nuvifone is delayed untill 2009
Garmin just informed public that it will deplay its answer to iPhone. It's newly branded nuviphone will be delayed at ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*