Logo
  Friday, December 1, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Preset device with locked destination?   
I was wondering if anybody knows of a device that can be locked to a particular destination that cannot be changed by the user without authorization?

Post Response 
duozhuchen
09/11/2012
12:44:23 AM

GPS can achieve, you need to download the supporting software, targeting can be achieved.

duozhuchen
09/11/2012
12:45:05 AM
GPS positioning
GPS can achieve, you need to download the supporting software, targeting can be achieved.

1  |
Related Forums   
Alopek V-track delivers!!
Vehicle tracking, When you need LIVE reliable vehicle tracking, don't be confused here, this unit reports live every 30 ...
G1 gps capability
Just got my G1 and wanted to find about GPS chipset on this device. The is no mentioning about GPS chip design company ...
My Nuvi 350 failed
Anyone here encountered failed direction points from your GPS? I had a bad experience with my Nuvi 350 when I traveled ...
Mio DigiWalker C520 just released
This is new product from Mio that tries to implement wider screen in comprison to older models. This is useful for ...
Nexus One GPS Review
How is Nexus One GPS capabilities. Is it better than its main rivals such as iPhone and other GPS smartphones?
Carrying GPS to India
I have been using the GPS Garmin nuvi 50LM. I would be travelling back to India shortly. would this GPS work in India ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*