Logo
  Sunday, May 19, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Preset device with locked destination?   
I was wondering if anybody knows of a device that can be locked to a particular destination that cannot be changed by the user without authorization?

Post Response 
duozhuchen
09/11/2012
12:44:23 AM

GPS can achieve, you need to download the supporting software, targeting can be achieved.

duozhuchen
09/11/2012
12:45:05 AM
GPS positioning
GPS can achieve, you need to download the supporting software, targeting can be achieved.

1  |
Related Forums   
Horrible unit
I bought a Nuvi 200W thinking that the unit would work well, but i was wrong. The unit takes alot of time to load up ...
An Excellent device
My neighbor bought a Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver which is an excellent device, the bluetooth capabilities are superbub, ...
Magellan 1200
I have got a Magellan 1200, and the device is really giving a problem, it locks up and the maps are really outdated. ...
cannot detect GPS
hello, I have GPS device - Evesham, but it cannot dected GPS signal, I set port com 1, speed 14450 bps, but nothing, ...
GPS for Auto and Boat
I need a good GPS for the car that I can use in my boat with a good navigation features. It needs to be waterproof and ...
Want to buy GPS Device
i wanted to buy a new Gps device which will include north America maps and Text-to-Speech, first i thought of buying a ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*