Logo
  Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Preset device with locked destination?   
I was wondering if anybody knows of a device that can be locked to a particular destination that cannot be changed by the user without authorization?

Post Response 
duozhuchen
09/11/2012
12:44:23 AM

GPS can achieve, you need to download the supporting software, targeting can be achieved.

duozhuchen
09/11/2012
12:45:05 AM
GPS positioning
GPS can achieve, you need to download the supporting software, targeting can be achieved.

1  |
Related Forums   
TomTom XL340S LIVE Forum
This is TomTom XL340S LIVE forum open for open feedback from current users of the TomTom XL340S LIVE. Please provide ...
Windows Phone GPS
I am looking into buying Windows Phone but not sure about it Windows Phone GPS capabilities. I know iPhone very well it ...
Service Providers in India
I own a Delphi NAV 200 just wanted to know which are different GPS service Providers in India. thanks...
Magellan 1200
I have got a Magellan 1200, and the device is really giving a problem, it locks up and the maps are really outdated. ...
Bofan GPS
Start my business satellite tracking service with the company Bofan China , want to tell my experience , so others will ...
Magnellan 3100
I have recently bought Manellan 3100. I just wanted to know if there is any way to add more Poi’s to my device.
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*