Logo
  Friday, September 27, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

The nuvi 500 series   
I heared that Garmin started a crossover version for its line of GPS devices called nuvi 500. I understand what crossover means but how would you combine car GPS with the Handheld GPS devices? I know that nivu 500 is only for cars. I would be very insterested to see how this device will perform in the car.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
GPs for Shipping
I have my friend who has a small ship, and he normally sails on the Western cost of Europe, which is rocky and so he ...
iPone is GPS ready
This news is just in iPhone Sales Training Workbook describes how to use GPS. iPhone is a potential $10 billion device ...
BlueSky SIM GPS for iPhone
iPhone can be enabled to get GPS signal via BlueSky Positioning SIM GPS. This is French company that allows to add GPS ...
Trying to buy Garmin Nuvi 285 & need review
I am trying to purchase Garmin Nuvi 285 but don't see too many reviews online. Can someone post on this forum any ...
10.4" Flip Down DVD Player with TV/IR/FM/USB/SD
Roof mounted monitor and DVD player with added USB port and a SD card reader for easy viewing digital files. Very easy ...
Lowrance AirMap 600C rescue??
I have a Lowrance AirMap 600C which is one pain in the neck. It is the most troublesome GPS device I have ever owned. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*