Logo
  Sunday, May 27, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Inaccurate disaster   
Recently installed an app on iPhone to try to keep track of those not knowing I am keeping track. This persons name will be "phone".
Same day about four hours later phone was located stationary for 11 minutes, 9 miles from where phones office is and where phone states was all day.
Before my mentioning I decided to drive to this location for clearer insight. I used my iphone at the same location and its gps was accurate to within 3 feet.

Will an iphone gps give a location in that is 9 miles in error? Is it even possible or will it just relay a default message? I am new to gps and I am sure I am no longer giving phone a reasonable amount of doubt. Please provide insight to gps and how they could be this far off with facts only. Not looking for more counseling

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Crosslight.Apsys.2017.x64
030653crack software download Atrenta SpyGlass v5.2 Ansys CivilFem v12 Delcross Savant v4.0 Acoustics Engineering Sabin ...
24 3Shape TRIOS v1.2.1.4
2016 crack software download. Please press Ctrl+F to find your cracked software you ...
52 Exocad 2016-10-19 build 6136
Full cracked. Latest 2017 cracked softwares FTP ...
RationalDMIS v5.5
724276Crack download software DATAM COPRA RF v2009 Rocscience Phase2 v9.015 Green Mountain mesa v14 fracman v7.5.1 ...
71 Polar Instruments Si9000e 2014 v14.07
Full functions crack software running. ******* Ctrl + F to search program with crack ********* Email for software ...
Mitac GPS???
Has anyone heard about Mitac GPS - I saw one for pretty cheap on Amazon but havent heard of Mitac so thought will get a ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*