Logo
  Sunday, July 22, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

9 New Vehicle Navigation Units   
Magellan an industry leader in GPS navigation and positioning has introduced Nine New Vehical Navigation Units. These souped up units have terrific features, including the First GPS device which includes Local Google Search.

Post Response 
duduy5
09/28/2008
11:35:03 AM
more on 9 new vehicles...
Dcom, interesting units but what are they? Well, thanks but no thanks, I found out more info on this site:
http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS186441+07-Jan-2008+BW20080107
It explains what its all about.

1  |
Related Forums   
that they know and that you know.
Watch out for online games. You may find that there's a monthly charge. Before your child signs up for any site, be ...
GPS and RFID meant to be together
Today, UK firm unveiled Radio frequency identification (RFID) tag which uses GPS technology to pinpoint specific ...
GPS on human body.
Sure they already invented biogadgets to trace the whereabouts of any living thing including humans. The only thing ...
garmin gps nuvi
My gps mount came apart and my gps fell hard on the dashboard. Still works great, however the slide button on the top ...
Differential GPS
Anyone have the knowledge of Differential GPS which is used for getting accuracy in GPS.
Global Navigation Satellite System
GNSS is Global Navigation Satellite System developed by United States Department of Defense. It functions between 24-32 ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*