Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

9 New Vehicle Navigation Units   
Magellan an industry leader in GPS navigation and positioning has introduced Nine New Vehical Navigation Units. These souped up units have terrific features, including the First GPS device which includes Local Google Search.

Post Response 
duduy5
09/28/2008
11:35:03 AM
more on 9 new vehicles...
Dcom, interesting units but what are they? Well, thanks but no thanks, I found out more info on this site:
http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS186441+07-Jan-2008+BW20080107
It explains what its all about.

1  |
Related Forums   
that they know and that you know.
Watch out for online games. You may find that there's a monthly charge. Before your child signs up for any site, be ...
TomTom - best of the world.
I have the TomTom Gps device, which is working very well, TomTom has a good combination of maps and the easy software ...
Tom Tom online content-sharing platform
Tom Tom have launched industry’s first content-sharing platform for Tom Tom devices which helps the users to ...
What is SiRF's GPS chips?
Does anyone knows what SiRF's GPS chip is? I heared they are working with intel on making it part of intel core chip ...
Voice activated GPS
Does anyone know if there is a GPS system that is voice activated? I think it would be easier to find roads or maps if ...
My PhD research point
Hi all I going to do my PhD in GPS technology. Could please help me to find research point on GPS technology ? Thanks
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*