Logo
  Thursday, November 23, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS on water vs GPS on air   
I understand that GPS is for giving out directions. Then I saw that GPS on water and GPS on air are just 2 different things. Can someone please enlighten me on this since it was just today that I learned that there is just so much to know about this amazing gadget.

Post Response 
techupdate
12/02/2010
09:28:25 PM
differentiating GPS on water and GPS on air
Here are some of the basics when it comes to comparison between GPS on water and GPS in the air. GPS on water, which is best used for travelling by sea, gives you a full detail of all the coastal maps and earth’s oceans and lakes that surrounds you. It provides all the necessary information you might need. On the other hand, GPS for air travel is the one commonly used as an aviation instrument. It shows map, terrain, altitude, route and position. This will show your exact position and where you are heading to.

1  |
Related Forums   
"Trimble" offers Free Geocaching Application
Trimble is a leading provider of advanced GPS solutions, it has announced a free Geocaching Application for GPS-Enabled ...
Real time GPS tracking with address
zeroyourx.com has the most advanced gps tracking technology for cars and trucks. Get the exact location of your car ...
What is SiRF's GPS chips?
Does anyone knows what SiRF's GPS chip is? I heared they are working with intel on making it part of intel core chip ...
How to convert 4K Videos with 4K Video Converter
4K, full name of 4K resolution, also called 4K2K, refers to a display device or content having horizontal resolution on ...
Voice activated GPS
Does anyone know if there is a GPS system that is voice activated? I think it would be easier to find roads or maps if ...
GPS Fish Finder
There is a possibility in latest researches that the GPS Fish Finder, can also track down ample informations that ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*