Logo
  Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600c   
I had a great hope on Lowarnce Airmap 600c, device which bought for myself. Its features and capabilities are

useless. Its just impossible to see the screen at daylight, the backlight is at full brightness, and the display is

not clear in the sunlight

Post Response 
djisc
03/12/2008
12:45:21 AM

I am using this device for couples of weeks but i didnt come across any problems regarding the display and invisible screen at daylight. My device is working fine.The 600c is WONDERFUL!!

rockvan
03/12/2008
01:09:41 AM

I agree with you, my friend also had the same display problems, the display was not clear and then he replaced the device with 96C which had the best LCD screen and the display is good.

1  |
Related Forums   
BlueSky SIM GPS for iPhone
iPhone can be enabled to get GPS signal via BlueSky Positioning SIM GPS. This is French company that allows to add GPS ...
Magnetic Field
Is it possible for the GPS device to lose its settings. My Magellan GPS device is getting slowly but surely inaccurate. ...
TomTom go 930 review
I am about to buy TomTom Go 930 and looking for a good review. I was looking on this site but it seems that they still ...
Holux GR-239 Bluetooth capability
Holux GR-239 will use car's cigarette lighter in order to charge it. It is bluetooth capable device, so no need to keep ...
Humminbird fishing GPS added detailed sonar
Humminbird is one of the major players on GPS market complemented GPS with a sonar, so now you can plot of your points ...
cell phone jammer
Your One Stop Solution for Cell phone jammer / mobile phone jammer / gps jammer / cell phone blocker
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*