Logo
  Saturday, February 24, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600c   
I had a great hope on Lowarnce Airmap 600c, device which bought for myself. Its features and capabilities are

useless. Its just impossible to see the screen at daylight, the backlight is at full brightness, and the display is

not clear in the sunlight

Post Response 
djisc
03/12/2008
12:45:21 AM

I am using this device for couples of weeks but i didnt come across any problems regarding the display and invisible screen at daylight. My device is working fine.The 600c is WONDERFUL!!

rockvan
03/12/2008
01:09:41 AM

I agree with you, my friend also had the same display problems, the display was not clear and then he replaced the device with 96C which had the best LCD screen and the display is good.

1  |
Related Forums   
Garmin Nuvi 765T Forum
Provide your unbiased opinion about capabilities and features of Garmin Nuvi 765T GPS device. We welcome all kinds of ...
TomTom XL340S LIVE Forum
This is TomTom XL340S LIVE forum open for open feedback from current users of the TomTom XL340S LIVE. Please provide ...
cannot detect GPS
hello, I have GPS device - Evesham, but it cannot dected GPS signal, I set port com 1, speed 14450 bps, but nothing, ...
Bluetooth and GPS
I got a ride home with my friend just this afternoon because my car was being repaired. I got fascinated with the GPS ...
saving locations?
hey everyone, i was just wondering if almost any basic GPS has the ability to save several locations? like if i ...
Need help with GPS Reciever
Hi,i have just purchased a GPS Reciever but dont know how to operate it very well. Are there any Institutes or ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*