Logo
  Sunday, April 5, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600c   
I had a great hope on Lowarnce Airmap 600c, device which bought for myself. Its features and capabilities are

useless. Its just impossible to see the screen at daylight, the backlight is at full brightness, and the display is

not clear in the sunlight

Post Response 
djisc
03/12/2008
12:45:21 AM

I am using this device for couples of weeks but i didnt come across any problems regarding the display and invisible screen at daylight. My device is working fine.The 600c is WONDERFUL!!

rockvan
03/12/2008
01:09:41 AM

I agree with you, my friend also had the same display problems, the display was not clear and then he replaced the device with 96C which had the best LCD screen and the display is good.

1  |
Related Forums   
iPone is GPS ready
This news is just in iPhone Sales Training Workbook describes how to use GPS. iPhone is a potential $10 billion device ...
The Garmin C340? No way.......
I bought a Garmin C340 device which dies in every second. Its working very slow and takes a lot of time. It goes off ...
Nuvi 750 problems
I have Nuvi 750 and it have problem with locking into the satellites with the 750. The satellite signal is not good. ...
Nuvi 760 FM Traffic - Not activated
I have a Nuvi 760 and I am not getting traffic information. Is there something I need to do to activate my free ...
Gps for hard hearing people
I want to buy a GPS for a person a bit hard of hearing. Any experience which would be the best?
Nokia 6110 Navigator
Just got this news from one of the online source, Nokia 6110 Navigator is brand new device that is hitting the market. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*