Logo
  Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600c   
I had a great hope on Lowarnce Airmap 600c, device which bought for myself. Its features and capabilities are

useless. Its just impossible to see the screen at daylight, the backlight is at full brightness, and the display is

not clear in the sunlight

Post Response 
djisc
03/12/2008
12:45:21 AM

I am using this device for couples of weeks but i didnt come across any problems regarding the display and invisible screen at daylight. My device is working fine.The 600c is WONDERFUL!!

rockvan
03/12/2008
01:09:41 AM

I agree with you, my friend also had the same display problems, the display was not clear and then he replaced the device with 96C which had the best LCD screen and the display is good.

1  |
Related Forums   
POI uploads for motorists
Do you know of any available GPS unit that allows POI uploads to warn motorists of upcoming red light signs or speed ...
Uploading Address Files
How do I upload NUVI 350 address book, to Address Book of NUVI 3760T? Thanks...
Nuvi 200???
I have a Garmin Nuvi 200, and i have problem navigating with an address. It does not recognise any of the town in ...
Nuvi Wont start After Update to 2.6
I just update my Nuvi 750 to v2.6 and now when i switch on the device its just gives a the boot screen and goes blank.. ...
Garmin nĂ¼vi 255wt Forum
This device seems to be a hit on the market and many people are interested in purchasing it. We would like to open this ...
Free GPS unit
I am looking for free GPS unit that may be contributed by some organizations to a non-profit companies. We are sch ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*