Logo
  Sunday, July 22, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Lowrance AirMap 600c   
I had a great hope on Lowarnce Airmap 600c, device which bought for myself. Its features and capabilities are

useless. Its just impossible to see the screen at daylight, the backlight is at full brightness, and the display is

not clear in the sunlight

Post Response 
djisc
03/12/2008
12:45:21 AM

I am using this device for couples of weeks but i didnt come across any problems regarding the display and invisible screen at daylight. My device is working fine.The 600c is WONDERFUL!!

rockvan
03/12/2008
01:09:41 AM

I agree with you, my friend also had the same display problems, the display was not clear and then he replaced the device with 96C which had the best LCD screen and the display is good.

1  |
Related Forums   
Magellan GPS repair
Where can I repair my Magellan GPS? I have bought Magellan online and it arrived with broken screen. Touch screen does ...
Asus GPS
I am trying to purchase Asus GPS but I have never heared about Asus in general. Someone told me they are computer ...
Garmin nuvi 200 problems
When plugged in during driving, Nuvi turns on and off randomly, doesn't seem to be holding a charge as it shuts off ...
650 vs 660
Are there any other differences between Nuvi 650 and 600 other than bluetooth and FM sound.
GPS to review
Looking for GPS to review offers. I can write and provide detailed review as long as I can keep GPS device. Please let ...
Ford GPS Update
I have Ford Mustang with GPS built in and need to update magps on this GPS with the most recent maps for 2010. Where ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*