Logo
  Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Products   
What are the products that contain GPS? can you site some examples?

Post Response 
quiapo5
10/04/2008
04:08:10 AM
Re: Products
My bro knows somebody from the dept. of defense so i thought of asking your question. according to the source, gps are best in laptops, mobile phones, cars, etc.

glove
10/04/2008
04:08:59 AM
How about in wristwatches and PDAs, I think its much cooler if you have a GPS device as a wristwatch. right?

10/16/2008
05:48:00 PM
GPS that are found in watches, are proofs of fast expanding market, Before, early GPS focused primarily on mapping and navigation purposes only, you can often see them at cars. Basically the main target of GPS are for outdoor enthusiasts like hikers. Today, GPS products go far beyond navigation, they can record data and track locations, proving that we cannot live without technology.

1  |
Related Forums   
Lincoln Navigation
Hi, one have any experience with Lincoln in dash navigation? I was thinking about getting it in my new car. Any ...
QuickTrak Pro GPS
There's a latest QuickTrak Pro GPS available in the market today that is exceptionally unique from other GPS units. ...
List of HTC Smartphone GPS
I am looking into a list of HTC Smartphones with the GPS capability. I know that Google just released one called Nexus ...
The Garmin C340? No way.......
I bought a Garmin C340 device which dies in every second. Its working very slow and takes a lot of time. It goes off ...
Want to buy GPS Device
i wanted to buy a new Gps device which will include north America maps and Text-to-Speech, first i thought of buying a ...
Garmin 60CSx or DeLorme PN 20
I am at the point where I need to decide which is better out of two listed above. Garmin is known to be good service ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*