Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Products   
What are the products that contain GPS? can you site some examples?

Post Response 
quiapo5
10/04/2008
04:08:10 AM
Re: Products
My bro knows somebody from the dept. of defense so i thought of asking your question. according to the source, gps are best in laptops, mobile phones, cars, etc.

glove
10/04/2008
04:08:59 AM
How about in wristwatches and PDAs, I think its much cooler if you have a GPS device as a wristwatch. right?

10/16/2008
05:48:00 PM
GPS that are found in watches, are proofs of fast expanding market, Before, early GPS focused primarily on mapping and navigation purposes only, you can often see them at cars. Basically the main target of GPS are for outdoor enthusiasts like hikers. Today, GPS products go far beyond navigation, they can record data and track locations, proving that we cannot live without technology.

1  |
Related Forums   
Visiting Vietnam
I wonder if my gps will work in Hanoi. How do I setup my gps when travelling abroad? Is it network dependent or what?
Is it really accurate?
Is this GPS system really accurate and reliable for its use and purpose?
Garmin nuvi 200 problems
When plugged in during driving, Nuvi turns on and off randomly, doesn't seem to be holding a charge as it shuts off ...
Problem with my BlackBerry 7130e
I have recently bought BlackBerry 7130e. I am having some problem with my gps trying to get it work. It is saying that ...
Magellan GPS repair
Where can I repair my Magellan GPS? I have bought Magellan online and it arrived with broken screen. Touch screen does ...
GPS Ratings
I need to find out what are good sites for GPS Ratings. I am primaraly interested in GPS Ratings by independent ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*