Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Irish maps   
hi, i am from ireland, and i wanted to buy a gps device which would have the good database of Irish maps.

Post Response 
TomTom
03/11/2008
09:52:46 PM
TomTom is the one
Try to go for TomTom which is European band and has better mapping for the Europe. I am sure you candownload maps from their site.

roingin
03/12/2008
01:01:24 AM

I dont know the specific device, but i know that the TomTom and Garmin provides different model, you can just visit or have a look for their products on their website.

doplari
03/12/2008
05:57:45 AM

Thanks, i visited the website and i will finally be buying the device from TOmTom.

jutenaw
03/14/2008
03:36:46 AM

The tom tom navigator 6 is pretty gud used it on a trip to ireland... it works fine in the major cities however there were many country roads that were not listed in the database so i often went off road...

1  |
Related Forums   
ready for pick up
Dear sir I have your mind intention ready to be dispatched out please contact me as soon as possible and will ...
map
need GPS map New Zealand for Tomtom ONE XL*S
Garmin free road maps for USA and Ontario/Canada
I have a garmin navu 205 and I look for free road maps for the New England States and Ontario/Canada. Where can I find ...
maps for Magellan Maestro
I need maps of Portugal for my GPS
nuvi200w
i would to update my nuvi 200w maps but don't want to buy them for a discontinued product
My Car GPS Maps update
I am looking to update GPS map in my car. I tried to talk to my deal about it but he doesn't know abut car GPS map ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*