Logo
  Friday, November 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Irish maps   
hi, i am from ireland, and i wanted to buy a gps device which would have the good database of Irish maps.

Post Response 
TomTom
03/11/2008
09:52:46 PM
TomTom is the one
Try to go for TomTom which is European band and has better mapping for the Europe. I am sure you candownload maps from their site.

roingin
03/12/2008
01:01:24 AM

I dont know the specific device, but i know that the TomTom and Garmin provides different model, you can just visit or have a look for their products on their website.

doplari
03/12/2008
05:57:45 AM

Thanks, i visited the website and i will finally be buying the device from TOmTom.

jutenaw
03/14/2008
03:36:46 AM

The tom tom navigator 6 is pretty gud used it on a trip to ireland... it works fine in the major cities however there were many country roads that were not listed in the database so i often went off road...

1  |
Related Forums   
Nuvi 205 (Need a free map for Panama Latin America
Hi, I am moving with my family to Panama city and have no clue where to go after I land in tocumen airport. We have to ...
Need Free Maps for Magellan GPS
I have old GPS from Magellan and tried to purchase a GPS map on their site but they don't provide an update to maps for ...
map gps thomson intuiva 420
slt besion cart algerie pour thomson intuiva 420
Garmin Nuvi 200w GB & Europe map update required.
Hi all, could really do with a Great Britain Map update and possibly Europe aswell for my 3 year old Garmin Nuvi ...
BMW GPS Update
I have BMW which i like and my GPS map is running very old version 2008.. I would like to download 2010 version for my ...
compatibility
If I buy, say a Navman or a Garmin GPS, how can I tell if these would recognise or run all or any of the standard ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*