Logo
  Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Irish maps   
hi, i am from ireland, and i wanted to buy a gps device which would have the good database of Irish maps.

Post Response 
TomTom
03/11/2008
09:52:46 PM
TomTom is the one
Try to go for TomTom which is European band and has better mapping for the Europe. I am sure you candownload maps from their site.

roingin
03/12/2008
01:01:24 AM

I dont know the specific device, but i know that the TomTom and Garmin provides different model, you can just visit or have a look for their products on their website.

doplari
03/12/2008
05:57:45 AM

Thanks, i visited the website and i will finally be buying the device from TOmTom.

jutenaw
03/14/2008
03:36:46 AM

The tom tom navigator 6 is pretty gud used it on a trip to ireland... it works fine in the major cities however there were many country roads that were not listed in the database so i often went off road...

1  |
Related Forums   
Paris GPS
I am going to Paris in the summer of 2010 and would like to bike around the city and need to load Paris GPS maps on my ...
GPS Tracking in Real Time
ZeroYourx.com has the newest innovation in asset tracking via a cell phone with sms capabilities. Ever worry about ...
Windows 7 GPS
I am trying to find out information about windows 7 GPS capabilities. Is there a native built-in GPS application that ...
nuvi200w
i would to update my nuvi 200w maps but don't want to buy them for a discontinued product
Need Help for tomtom go 730
I need help on tomtom go 730, i have the map what i need and now i want to know how install it:/ can anyone help me plz ...
The Canada Map for Garmin nuvi 205w
HI, Everyone, please send me the link of Canada Maps for Garmin Nuvi 205w. The email is: WINGCHAU2005HOTMAIL.COM ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*