Logo
  Thursday, November 23, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

TomTom - best of the world.   
I have the TomTom Gps device, which is working very well, TomTom has a good combination of maps and the easy software downloads, and the reasonalble support.I would say its best brand of the world.

Post Response 
malen3
09/28/2008
11:13:12 AM
They always say it's the best...
Funny, anywone can just claim that this and that is the best. But I think for technological devices, one unit is the best in it's own time. And the competitor usually does not make this last what with their newer addons and functionality improvements over an existing one.

1  |
Related Forums   
No more GPS Denied Areas
In recent research, a prototype technology which uses advanced processing of stereo video images to fill in GPS gaps, ...
Developments on GPS
As a multi-tasking gadget, there are a lot of developments that are specifically designed for various functions of the ...
GPS and RFID meant to be together
Today, UK firm unveiled Radio frequency identification (RFID) tag which uses GPS technology to pinpoint specific ...
"Trimble" offers Free Geocaching Application
Trimble is a leading provider of advanced GPS solutions, it has announced a free Geocaching Application for GPS-Enabled ...
Convert 1080P HD Videos to 720P for iPad on MAC
So you've got an iPad with an "HD" 1,024 by 768 pixel screen, the screen is in a 4:3 ratio which is the exactly the ...

More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*