Logo
  Friday, November 22, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Cracked Screen!!!!!!   
Hi der i had just bought a GPS about a week ago and i already cracked the display.. can any1 help we as to where i can get it fixed it is a LG LN735....
thanks....

Post Response 
dcom
03/14/2008
01:10:28 AM

Sorry mate dunno anyplace for LG devices....

durolex
03/14/2008
02:03:27 AM

cant u get it exchanged it is still under warranty rite????

gadgetpit
03/14/2008
05:01:29 AM

i dont think so coz its a physical damage and not some defect still i can give it a try.... thanks

dcom
04/23/2008
06:15:46 AM

well i just bought another one of the same type still hoping to repair the old one and sell to get atleast some of my money back...

durolex
04/23/2008
06:16:42 AM

did you try contacting the LG customer support i think they shud be able to help you find a service center....

gadgetpit
04/23/2008
06:18:09 AM

i tried calling up support but there was no answer.....very poor costumer service

1  |
Related Forums   
Nuvi 750 street name display
I have recently bought the nuvi 750 and I am using it for my car navigation. It displays the next upcoming road and not ...
SiRF Technologies Stock Price
SiRF Technologies had a huge drop in price of its stock today on 2/6/2008. Almost 50% due to disappointing ...
Best Navigational Software
Hi friends, I am a new owner of Curve 8320, I want to buy some software to find my way around the roads of the United ...
No gps receiver is detected
I get this error "No gps receiver is detected" on my windows based GPS device. What to do in order to fix this problem?
What can go wrong with your GPS?
GPS have become a useful tool in daily life for many people. For the most part, GPS products and systems are an ...
Nuvi 750 street name display query
I have recently bought the nuvi 750 and I am using it for my car navigation. It displays the next upcoming road and not ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*