Logo
  Saturday, November 17, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Plazes with GPS   
There are many social location based sites, I just want to share one of those sites with you. It's called Plazes and originally created in Germany for people to track each other location witht he help of the GPS devices that can pin-point your location to anyone in you network. I am not sure how many other sites but Plazes makes a good site to go to.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
I NEED 2 INS Navigation Software Engineers
I need to find two INS Navigation Software Engineers with the following desired skills. • Minimum of M.Sc. in a ...
Suggestions for Rout planning on my PC
Can anyone tell me about which brand would provide me a better software for planning route on my personal computer ...
GPS Car Navigation System
I am looking for a good and affordable Car Navigation System. Any suggestions for it will be really appreciated.
Garmin provides support for Geocaching
Garmin helps Geocache hunters with easy upload functionality for Geocaching points. Garmin handheld devices such as the ...
Wide Area Augmentation System
Feature-wise, the basic and most standard thing to remember in a GPS is, your unit must contain, WAAS or the (Wide Area ...
I use GPS to track down my cheating partner
It's actually very simple. Get GPS that your partner uses, download recent trips from memory of the GPS device and plot ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*