Logo
  Saturday, January 20, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Plazes with GPS   
There are many social location based sites, I just want to share one of those sites with you. It's called Plazes and originally created in Germany for people to track each other location witht he help of the GPS devices that can pin-point your location to anyone in you network. I am not sure how many other sites but Plazes makes a good site to go to.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Suggestions for Rout planning on my PC
Can anyone tell me about which brand would provide me a better software for planning route on my personal computer ...
Surfboard equiped with GPS
Surfers keep in touch with each other via GPS enabled devices built into their surfboard, which is new way to use GPS..
Efficient and best in budget GPS device
I need a GPS device that is efficient and not so costly, that will fit my budget. Are there any GPS devices that would ...
Google error
Hi, I was searching for GPS related information on google.com but every time I click search I will get an error message ...
I NEED 2 INS Navigation Software Engineers
I need to find two INS Navigation Software Engineers with the following desired skills. • Minimum of M.Sc. in a ...
Need Suggestions??
Im planning on purchasing a GPS Reciever but im pretty confused between the Garmin GPSMAP 276C and the Nextar Q3. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*