Logo
  Sunday, November 19, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Plazes with GPS   
There are many social location based sites, I just want to share one of those sites with you. It's called Plazes and originally created in Germany for people to track each other location witht he help of the GPS devices that can pin-point your location to anyone in you network. I am not sure how many other sites but Plazes makes a good site to go to.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Drivers for Jensen NVX200
hi der i need drivers for my Jensen NVX200 GPS device to connect it to my laptop... need help...
Need help to enter ID addresses on Tom Tom 510
I have recently bought Tom Tom 510. I am new to this device. I just wanted know how to enter the ID addresses of ...
GPS Capable Sneakers
Isaac Daniel former UN scientists designed a $350 sneakers with embeded GPS tracker. This GPS capability will allow to ...
GPS twitter
I am looking for the list of Twitter sites that talk about GPS. I would like to subscribe to good quality tweeters that ...
Garmin GPS50 - Memory Battery
I have a 20 year old Garmin GPS 50. When I switch it on I get a "MEM BATT" message. Garmin no longer support this ...
SiRF Technologies Stock Price
SiRF Technologies had a huge drop in price of its stock today on 2/6/2008. Almost 50% due to disappointing ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*