Logo
  Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Plazes with GPS   
There are many social location based sites, I just want to share one of those sites with you. It's called Plazes and originally created in Germany for people to track each other location witht he help of the GPS devices that can pin-point your location to anyone in you network. I am not sure how many other sites but Plazes makes a good site to go to.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Drivers for Jensen NVX200
hi der i need drivers for my Jensen NVX200 GPS device to connect it to my laptop... need help...
Buy Madden NFL MUT coins PS4 on aoaue
If you want to buy NFL coins,Try the code "Jack" in aoaue.com to find amazing things. In any case, in Madden NFL 18, ...
TomTom Bought Tele Atlas
It took $2.5 Billion dollars for TomTom to buy mapping software company TeleAtlas, this will set the stage for TomTom ...
GPS Car Navigation System
I am looking for a good and affordable Car Navigation System. Any suggestions for it will be really appreciated.
GPS Voice for iPad
I am looking to download and install GPS Voice for my iPad just like I have it for my Garmin GPS. What are my options? ...
Garmin Voices
We would like to find out if Garmin has something comparable to TomTom Voices. It seems to be a new trend in GPS ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*