Logo
  Monday, April 6, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Pre-installed memory maps om Memory card   
Hi, Is there a way to make my own SD card with pre-installed map? Just like the one Garmin sells? So that it can just be plugged into any GPS device and work ?

Post Response 
durolex
03/21/2008
11:31:52 PM

I don't think, that there are any ways of doing such SD cards.But still continue the search you may find the answers as technology is making innovation and advances in this field.

1  |
Related Forums   
New maps for Britain
Hi, I've have Garmin Nuvi 300 have recently noticed while traveling that new by-pass or road which is there is not yet ...
Europe Map update for Nuvi 200
My son was recently deployed to Germany and he took his Nuvi 200 with him. He needs the Europe map update. Where is ...
Track Elberadweg Tjechie
Hallo, Kan iemand mij helpen aan een niet al te oude track van de elbe Radweg in Tjechie van Spidleruv Myln naar ...
GPS Maps for Geocaching
Where can I get maps for Geocaching? I need to know at least general area of Geocaching before trying to find caches on ...
Not Seeing Please Help..........
I have a tom tom one and there are several restaurants that i cannot find in it.Any suggestion how do I get them? I ...
Nuvi 880 am
i accidently deleted all my data of the gps, in order to crash the gps to restore it cause it was messing up, and now i ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*