Logo
  Saturday, December 14, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Pre-installed memory maps om Memory card   
Hi, Is there a way to make my own SD card with pre-installed map? Just like the one Garmin sells? So that it can just be plugged into any GPS device and work ?

Post Response 
durolex
03/21/2008
11:31:52 PM

I don't think, that there are any ways of doing such SD cards.But still continue the search you may find the answers as technology is making innovation and advances in this field.

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS Map for Europe 2010
I have GPS navigator with USA Maps loaded on it and will be going to Europe soon and would like to have European GPS ...
Russian Maps for GPS garmin nuvi
I got the Russian map on my garmin but it only shows Moscow & St. Piterburg cities in details, everything else is just ...
Download GPS Maps
I am looking for a resource where I can download maps for different countries on my Garmin GPS Portable. I have GPS ...
NUVI 750
Is it possible to get the North America including Canada Maps for a Garmin Nuvi 750? Many Thanks, reply to ...
lost all maps on tom tom 30
have a tom tom go 30 series PB0408F02922. lost all amps and not back it up, what do i do, as i dont want to be ...
How to update the maps
I have c330 and i want to update the new roads and shopping centers which are newly build. How do i update them. Any ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*