Logo
  Monday, September 23, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Pre-installed memory maps om Memory card   
Hi, Is there a way to make my own SD card with pre-installed map? Just like the one Garmin sells? So that it can just be plugged into any GPS device and work ?

Post Response 
durolex
03/21/2008
11:31:52 PM

I don't think, that there are any ways of doing such SD cards.But still continue the search you may find the answers as technology is making innovation and advances in this field.

1  |
Related Forums   
Download a custom Googlemaps
I'm a cyclist using predetermined routes on back streets to reach a destinatiton. And downloading a map from ...
need european maps for garmin 200W
I have a new garmin 200W and need some help with european street maps for Italy. Anyone have anything that can help?
Google Latitude GPS
Google launched its new application called Latitude that suppose to be used on any hardware that support GPS signals. ...
europe sd card for Garmin 705
I'm looking for a detailed europe map on an sd card for cycling purposes - needs to fit my 705. Any ideas where I can ...
Download a custom Googlemaps
I'm a cyclist using predetermined routes on back streets to reach a destinatiton. And downloading a map from ...
Looking for Free Maps for Garmin GPS
I am looking for free maps for my Gramin GPS device. Please let me know even if your Maps for Garmin are outdated. I ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*