Logo
  Thursday, October 29, 2020
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Audi GPS Update   
I just posted a massage about my car and wanted to follow up with the car my wife drives which is another German car Audi and I am looking to update her GPS maps on Audi just the same way I need to update on my.
I tried to contact Audi but they are not very responsive to my requests for the information.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
Free GPS maps
I have severalo GPS and always want to find free maps for traveling in different countries in English language. I don't ...
Russian Maps for GPS garmin nuvi
I got the Russian map on my garmin but it only shows Moscow & St. Piterburg cities in details, everything else is just ...
Petro Canada bmp
I have installed several POI's on my TT without any problem but cannot get Petro Canada bmp working. Any idea?
MapSource - Importing Additional .gdb files
I have taken a number of waypoint data sets with my Garmin GPS 60 and was also given a number of data sets; both of ...
Poor Routing problem
I have a Mio C320 GPS system which i bought last month and i am very disappointed with it routing system. It fails to ...
loda a mp on to a computer and use a gps?
So I figure I'd pur gps on my computer in my car. Silly me thinking I;'d have what I needed.. Duhh.. Yeah I need a map. ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*