Logo
  Saturday, September 28, 2024
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Poor Routing problem   
I have a Mio C320 GPS system which i bought last month and i am very disappointed with it routing system. It fails to give me efficient route to my destination, it has a very poor routing base. I am very unhappy with it.

Post Response 
pia45
04/18/2008
05:25:22 AM

Why don't you try Magellan, it has a "most use of freeways" option. That would be nice. The routing is very nice. It is fast and accurate.

1  |
Related Forums   
Need Free Maps for Magellan GPS
I have old GPS from Magellan and tried to purchase a GPS map on their site but they don't provide an update to maps for ...
Free Download for Garmin XT
I am trying to find free download for Garmin XT for my mobile phone. Could you please point to the right direction? If ...
Looking for Free Maps for Garmin GPS
I am looking for free maps for my Gramin GPS device. Please let me know even if your Maps for Garmin are outdated. I ...
Garmin Nuvi660 maps for north america
Hi there, looking for map update for north america for my nuvi 660. Please email to me ...
Gps mapping with mobile phone
I came across this cool little program recently which calculates heaps of data on your workouts. It uses your phone ...
Free maps download for Magellan GPS
I have very outdated Magellan GPS device and my maps are quite old. I tried to contact Magellan for the new maps but ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*