Logo
  Thursday, November 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Poor Routing problem   
I have a Mio C320 GPS system which i bought last month and i am very disappointed with it routing system. It fails to give me efficient route to my destination, it has a very poor routing base. I am very unhappy with it.

Post Response 
pia45
04/18/2008
05:25:22 AM

Why don't you try Magellan, it has a "most use of freeways" option. That would be nice. The routing is very nice. It is fast and accurate.

1  |
Related Forums   
Aviation maps
can someone please tell me if one can get aviation maps and databases to load on a non aviation specific GPS? I these ...
map
need desperately map for gps mio moov v.1 of Canada especially Montreal and Quebec Province Please send link to ...
Question about GPS Maps
Are there any charges or payments that I should pay if I want to upgrade my GPS maps? I want to update my GPS maps ...
New York GPS Map
I am going to New York very soon and I would like to get New York GPS Maps with 3D imaging. Is there such a map exists ...
Irish maps
hi, i am from ireland, and i wanted to buy a gps device which would have the good database of Irish maps.
Tele-atlas GPS Maps
Ever since TomTom got Tele-Atlas, I can see more deals done by this company with many device's vendor. I mean Navteq is ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*