Logo
  Thursday, January 17, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Gps mapping with mobile phone   
I came across this cool little program recently which calculates heaps of data on your workouts. It uses your phone (gps enabled, iphone version coming soon) and tells you your route, distance, speed, time, altitute, max speed, min speed, etc, etc and you upload it to the web (or keep it on your phone) so you can analyse your workouts and keep the data.

www.sportypal.com

You can also look at other peoples data if they share it as well! It makes me want to go faster and get a better time each time I go.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
LN 730
Hi, I have LN 730 GPS device and just wanted to update maps for it. Does anyone know if there are updated maps ...
mio map v3.2 upgrade
i didn't receive an usb cable for computer downloads and upgrades. is there an other way of upgrading the disk without ...
Free GPS Map Download
I need to find out where I can download GPS Maps for free. I have several GPS devices one for my car another for ...
Looking for Free Maps for Garmin GPS
I am looking for free maps for my Gramin GPS device. Please let me know even if your Maps for Garmin are outdated. I ...
iway 250c map updates
I recently bought Iway 250c from Lawrence and I can't find out how to update maps on my unit. I really need updated ...
1200 poi's and maps
Looking for a pc program to add pois and maps into 1200?
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*