Logo
  Monday, March 25, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Gps mapping with mobile phone   
I came across this cool little program recently which calculates heaps of data on your workouts. It uses your phone (gps enabled, iphone version coming soon) and tells you your route, distance, speed, time, altitute, max speed, min speed, etc, etc and you upload it to the web (or keep it on your phone) so you can analyse your workouts and keep the data.

www.sportypal.com

You can also look at other peoples data if they share it as well! It makes me want to go faster and get a better time each time I go.

Post Response 
1  |
Related Forums   
V8 vs V9
Is City Navigator North America v8 the same as City Navigator North America NT2008.
Map updates nuvi
Does anyone have North America map updates for nuvi 260w. I cant afford to buy them and im tired of it getting me lost ...
Google GPS Maps
I have google phone as well one of the HTC phones and both of my phones use Google GPS maps for navigation. Hence, I am ...
lost all maps on tom tom 30
have a tom tom go 30 series PB0408F02922. lost all amps and not back it up, what do i do, as i dont want to be ...
Tom Tom One 130S
Looking for a map update for USA & Canada with brief install instructions for a Tom Tom One 130S. Please email to ...
Looking for free map update for Garmin Nuvi 260
Does anyone have the 2012 (or 2011) North American map update for the Garmin Nuvi 260w? If you would be willing to ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*