Logo
  Saturday, September 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS for unsighted   
Are there any GPS devices for someone who is blind? Are there any devices that can take voice recognition and transfer it to a GPS unit? I need a device for someone with absolute no visibility.

Post Response 
zamzam07
03/24/2008
11:37:54 PM
BrailleNote GPS and Trekker
I would recommend you these two products. BrailleNote GPS and Trekker. Both the Trekker and BrailleNote GPS support Point of Interest (POI) features, such as locating libraries, gas stations, restaurants and tourist attractions which is of great help to the unsighted people. They easily calculate the distance and direction to a street address or the intersection.

1  |
Related Forums   
Looking for a good, inexpensive GPS device
I am an electrician. I am new to GPS devices. I want to buy a good GPS device that would provide me the accurate ...
Can't install Home 2.2
I downloaded Home 2.2 for TomTom One it gives problems while installaling files. The program successfully gets ...
GPS twitter
I am looking for the list of Twitter sites that talk about GPS. I would like to subscribe to good quality tweeters that ...
Nuvi 750 street name display query
I have recently bought the nuvi 750 and I am using it for my car navigation. It displays the next upcoming road and not ...
Temperature
How do I hook up my gps tracker to monitor the temperature of the car's coolant system
Plazes with GPS
There are many social location based sites, I just want to share one of those sites with you. It's called Plazes and ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*