Logo
  Monday, March 1, 2021
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

GPS for unsighted   
Are there any GPS devices for someone who is blind? Are there any devices that can take voice recognition and transfer it to a GPS unit? I need a device for someone with absolute no visibility.

Post Response 
zamzam07
03/24/2008
11:37:54 PM
BrailleNote GPS and Trekker
I would recommend you these two products. BrailleNote GPS and Trekker. Both the Trekker and BrailleNote GPS support Point of Interest (POI) features, such as locating libraries, gas stations, restaurants and tourist attractions which is of great help to the unsighted people. They easily calculate the distance and direction to a street address or the intersection.

1  |
Related Forums   
What size SD card
I recently updated the NA maps to CN NA 2008 on my c530 . I'm wondering what size SD card is needed to install the ...
Big Screen GPS
I am looking for a good GPS device with a big screen for my car navigation. Any recommendations
TomTom vs Garmin
I am trying to figure out what device to buy tomtom vs garmin and it seems to me that each company has top of the line ...
No gps receiver is detected
I get this error "No gps receiver is detected" on my windows based GPS device. What to do in order to fix this problem?
Multiple Addresses
Hi friends! Just wanted to know if there is a GPS device where you can enter multiple addresses and the device would ...
Drive with condifence
you can drive with the condifence with Hertz NeverLost Navigation System which is a wonderful navigation system. I ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*