Logo
  Saturday, July 21, 2018
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Efficient and best in budget GPS device   
I need a GPS device that is efficient and not so costly, that will fit my budget. Are there any GPS devices that would cost me less than $ 300? Any recommendations

Post Response 
nok6680
03/25/2008
12:00:03 AM

Try GPS device Tom Tom ONE, which sells for about $250 to $300 or Garmin Forerunner 305, which sells for about $200 to $300.

1  |
Related Forums   
C520 routing problems
I recently bought the Mio C520, and i was happy with it, but soon it became a headache. The unit started freezing up ...
Is there Windows 7 GPS OS?
Does Windows 7 has built in GPS or its an app that we need to install on Windows OS? I am planning to upgrade my HTC ...
Wide Area Augmentation System
Feature-wise, the basic and most standard thing to remember in a GPS is, your unit must contain, WAAS or the (Wide Area ...
Need an advice on GPS stock?
I write about GPS a lot of times and I am sure GPS will be next big thing out there. But, does anyone has good or bad ...
Garmin provides support for Geocaching
Garmin helps Geocache hunters with easy upload functionality for Geocaching points. Garmin handheld devices such as the ...
Help with my Garmin Nuvi 660
I have recently bought garmin Nuvi 660. It is an excellent navigating device. I just wanted to know if I could have the ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*