Logo
  Monday, January 21, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Efficient and best in budget GPS device   
I need a GPS device that is efficient and not so costly, that will fit my budget. Are there any GPS devices that would cost me less than $ 300? Any recommendations

Post Response 
nok6680
03/25/2008
12:00:03 AM

Try GPS device Tom Tom ONE, which sells for about $250 to $300 or Garmin Forerunner 305, which sells for about $200 to $300.

1  |
Related Forums   
Mapping software for IFinder Hunt
I just bought my first GPS Lawrence iFINDER Hunt. Can anybody provide me with the information of as to who makes good ...
GPS for my PC
I know that one can install a GPS software on the PCs and I really wanted it to be installed and connected to the GPs ...
GPS for the health buffs
I just wanna share this one GPS which I came across with and honestly, I got quite fascinated that there is such a ...
Drive with condifence
you can drive with the condifence with Hertz NeverLost Navigation System which is a wonderful navigation system. I ...
Wide Area Augmentation System
Feature-wise, the basic and most standard thing to remember in a GPS is, your unit must contain, WAAS or the (Wide Area ...
TomTom ONE 125SE on sale
My friend purchased this GPS Device (TomTom ONE 125SE) for $99 at one of the stores and I am looking for the comparable ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*