Logo
  Monday, July 24, 2017
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

Efficient and best in budget GPS device   
I need a GPS device that is efficient and not so costly, that will fit my budget. Are there any GPS devices that would cost me less than $ 300? Any recommendations

Post Response 
nok6680
03/25/2008
12:00:03 AM

Try GPS device Tom Tom ONE, which sells for about $250 to $300 or Garmin Forerunner 305, which sells for about $200 to $300.

1  |
Related Forums   
Cracked Screen!!!!!!
Hi der i had just bought a GPS about a week ago and i already cracked the display.. can any1 help we as to where i can ...
Best Navigational Software
Hi friends, I am a new owner of Curve 8320, I want to buy some software to find my way around the roads of the United ...
Surveys for GPS
In United States and Western Europe, there were surveys conducted and has reported that about half of respondents wants ...
Stock quote for GRMN
Garmin is down from highs and I am wondering if it will be sliding or will recover at some point of time. What do you ...
Wide Area Augmentation System
Feature-wise, the basic and most standard thing to remember in a GPS is, your unit must contain, WAAS or the (Wide Area ...
TomTom voices
TomTom is making voices of different celebrities on its TomTom GPS devices. You can now load your favorite actor voice ...
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*