Logo
  Monday, September 23, 2019
Sign-In  |  Sign-Up  |  Contact Us  |  Bookmark 

saving locations?   
hey everyone, i was just wondering if almost any basic GPS has the ability to save several locations? like if i traveled places and wanted to save marks on the map i could later return to.

particularly either "TomTom ONE XL GPS" or "LG LN730 GPS"

thanks

- i made this post in the "devices" section but i think this is the more appropriate forum!

Post Response 
Sammy
04/01/2008
08:55:28 PM
Points of interest
You need to look into manual where it explains about points of interest. This is how destinations are being loaded into TomTom ONE XL GPS and LG LN730 GPS

1  |
Related Forums   
GPS Road Navigation System - Speaks Korean
Good day. My company is in the market for an auto navigation system for use in the USA (primarily New England), which ...
wants to buy 5000 pic.
i m in india wants gps equipment which only display co-ordinates at real time i will buy 5000 to 7000 pic at at a time ...
Garmins External microphone
I have come across many people who are dissatisfied with the quality of microphone in thier gps. But I am very pleased ...
Garmin Nuvi 1690 USA Map Update
I just bought Garmin Nuvi 1690 and would like to update my USA map but software that I am able to find on line at ...
nuvi 650 battery
I just bought nuvi 650 and the battery does'nt last more than 2 hours? I charge battery over night on the computer. ...
gps for trucks
Looking for GPS navigator for my for my truck. I am driver on long ranges and need bigger screen GPS....
More
Post Your Response
Your Name:*
LoginRegister
Subject:*
Type Message:*